The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Missed Connections

motomeek

• Global Moderator

Came out of class tonight and i saw another red fz
odd to see how different mine is from stock now

bbb9475596cf571d06baec56d0deca93.jpg

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suspiciouspackage

Saw a blurple 07 in Linda Vista yesterday. Fun little exchange as I rode past you.

Saw a red FZ-07 in Napa today, westbound on trancas street in front of lucky's about 4:15pm. Leather jacket, top third red, bottom 2 thirds black.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite
Puig Touring windscreen, custom fit frame sliders, graves fender eliminator, evotech radiator guard, mad hornets adjustable levers, and coming soon, two brothers S1R and EJK
RIP 01 DRZ-400 (crank failure)

Saw a blurple at 16th and Folsom in sf this morning. It was coming to a stop at a red light next to me while I was in the crosswalk in front of it. I had the impulse to wave but then I felt stupid since I was on foot :P

• Premium Member
Saw a blurple at 16th and Folsom in sf this morning. It was coming to a stop at a red light next to me while I was in the crosswalk in front of it. I had the impulse to wave but then I felt stupid since I was on foot :P
LOL it's almost like when I want to give a wave to motos as they pass by only for me to be in a car. 

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

LOL it's almost like when I want to give a wave to motos as they pass by only for me to be in a car. 
Even worse than that, sometimes I get the urge to split lanes in my car.

"Oh traffic is slowing down ahead? I'll just move right in between these two NO NO NO, stop, don't do that, you're in a car Jane, you're too big..."

• Global Moderator

"Oh traffic is slowing down ahead? I'll just move right in between these two NO NO NO, stop, don't do that, you're in a car Jane, you're too big..."
I get that urge too... except i cant do it on the bike here either

When is AZ going to adopt lane splitting?

• Premium Member

Today at 4:20 pm a black fz07, wearing black helmet pass me by Emerville HWY 80 going east

• Premium Member

On my way to work every day I drive with my wife, in our boring car, past a block of designated MC parking and nestled in there is one lonely FZ-07. Jasper Ave, Edmonton AB.
Makes for a finer morning.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

Hell I'd be happy with legal filtering -- and LOL my SUV leaves me with no illusions that I could squeeze between people, but I've often dreamed of a cow catcher mounted up front a la Mad Max so I could just shove people out of the way.  :)

• Global Moderator
Hell I'd be happy with legal filtering -- and LOL my SUV leaves me with no illusions that I could squeeze between people, but I've often dreamed of a cow catcher mounted up front a la Mad Max so I could just shove people out of the way.  :)
Your suv is fragile
If you tried that it would disintegrate around you

wind blew the security gate at work partially closdd while one of my coworkers was rounding the corner

Like a knife through butter the gate went through everything... stopped halfway through the engine block

filtering would be awesome too... our lanes are wide enough bot to worry about much as it is

• Premium Member
Your suv is fragile If you tried that it would disintegrate around you

You're probably right, she's fragile but sexy as hell ;)

Saw a blurple 07 in Linda Vista yesterday. Fun little exchange as I rode past you.
linda vista , mountian view? 

suspiciouspackage
linda vista , mountian view?
Linda Vista, San Diego

• Premium Member

White in Colorado Springs. Headed north on Nevada near The Colorado College. Riding two up. ~5:30 PM MDT.   :)

Ok, so that was definitely @slow06er I saw on my commute home today. Hey buddy :)  

I liked how you physically acted out "FZ-07 forums" using your hands, haha.

Ok, so that was definitely @slow06er I saw on my commute home today. Hey buddy :)   
LOL OH SHIT, saw him to north bound 101 near the san mateo bridge exit, red and the that helmet of his!!!!! around 345 or so. 

• Premium Member

That was you @tylerjanebr...!!, you passed me by surprise, and it took me a while to catch up to you on the bay bridge, but when I did.... and saw that pretty eyes of you , I almost crashed into the car in front of me.
Wow....., I asked myself, which one is more sexy...?, the FZ-07...!!, or the hot babe riding the Fz-07....!!!
My money on the HOT BABE. "but don't tell my wife and my 3 kids that I said that, I am already in deep trouble in my house ".
Nice seeing you on the road @tylerjanebr

• Premium Member

LOL OH shet, saw him to north bound 101 near the san mateo bridge exit, red and the that helmet of his!!!!! around 345 or so.

@simbadc650, I was rushing fast to get out of my work. Where were you hiding ?, I did not see you on 101, next time just kick me and wake me up.

Hey, we should try to setup another group ride soon, but this time will go to "Alice's restaurant ", if everyone agree to that.

LOL OH shet, saw him to north bound 101 near the san mateo bridge exit, red and the that helmet of his!!!!! around 345 or so.
@simbadc650, I was rushing fast to get out of my work. Where were you hiding ?, I did not see you on 101, next time just kick me and wake me up. 
Hey, we should try to setup another group ride soon, but this time will go to "Alice's restaurant ", if everyone agree to that.

I would love to get in on a ride some time. I'm not a very aggressive rider, but if the pace is casual/moderate, I would love to join in. Im in Napa, so it might be nice if people want to meet up closer to my neighborhood some time, maybe a Lake Berryessa ride, or something north of the city along the coast. I'd probably be willing to roll down to Alice's some time to check it out though.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite
Puig Touring windscreen, custom fit frame sliders, graves fender eliminator, evotech radiator guard, mad hornets adjustable levers, and coming soon, two brothers S1R and EJK
RIP 01 DRZ-400 (crank failure)

• Premium Member

Blurple Fz-07 in La Cañada, CA. Parked by the Sports Chalet parking structure next to a BMW bike.
saw the guy riding away as i was eating my food. feels great to see another FZ on the road.

Archived