The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Missed Connections

motomeek

• Premium Member

AH! I white one this morning on the 605 freeway, wearing camo. I was in a car...

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
you parked your blurple next to me at GCC.... have a reversed mount license plate, no front signals and a missing brake side Barend mirror....
LOL this sounds like a "missed connection" on craigslist

• Global Moderator

i thought it was you... but this one had a stock exhaust

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
I have a stock exhaust myself, but it wasn't me.  I was out riding today, but I didn't park at GCC (and I have a yoshi fender eliminator, LED signals all around, and two bar end lanesplitter (round) mirrors)

• Global Moderator
I have a stock exhaust myself, but it wasn't me.  I was out riding today, but I didn't park at GCC (and I have a yoshi fender eliminator, LED signals all around, and two bar end lanesplitter (round) mirrors)
I thought you had an akro exhaust...
oh well

Still need to do a ride up north somewhere but theres some snow already

Saw the same white FZ07 I saw again on Easbound 80, just north (east) of the carquinez bridge, riding home in the rain a few minutes before 4 yesterday (wednesday), black helmet and gray jacket.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite
Puig Touring windscreen, custom fit frame sliders, graves fender eliminator, evotech radiator guard, mad hornets adjustable levers, and coming soon, two brothers S1R and EJK
RIP 01 DRZ-400 (crank failure)

• Premium Member
Saw the same white FZ07 I saw again on Easbound 80, just north (east) of the carquinez bridge, riding home in the rain a few minutes before 4 yesterday (wednesday), black helmet and gray jacket.
Their is a few white FZ-07 owners in that area (near the Carquinez Bridge), but I don't think they are on our FZ-07 forum. I also keep seeing a white FZ on HWY 80 going west to SF at around 6:30 am, he wear a black helmet with orange strip, I line split pass him (or her) to work and wave hi to him, but he never reply back to me, he is so focus on riding and doesn't know about our FZ-07 site, I feel one day I am going to put a sign on my back for them to read it saying: "Join the FZ-07 forum (ET...come home)".

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Lately I haven't seen any FZ 07 on the road at where I live, and I thought because of the rain and the cold weather, nobody is riding these days, I guess I was wrong..., today while commuting to work this morning, I saw a white FZ 07 going on HWY 80 west towards San Francisco at around 6:30 am "before the Bay Bridge " , he was wearing a white helmet, and I think he had a GoPro camera installed on his front fender, we lane splitting, and he even did a few good wheelies on the highway.
If you're on this site, Hi to you....!!, and keep up the good wheelies.

• Global Moderator

Where are all the phoenix riders
Here!
Are you the guy i saw a few weeks back on northern parkway headed to reems road?

@slow06er I'm another white FZ-07 that rides to work across the bay bridge in the morning. But since it's winter, I've been leaving at 7:30am instead of 6:30am like I did in the summer months...

Here!
Are you the guy i saw a few weeks back on northern parkway headed to reems road?
No, I haven't been that way in quite some time. I'm in the Avondale area and usually ride near the race track and south/southwest or that area.

• Premium Member

No, I haven't been that way in quite some time. I'm in the Avondale area and usually ride near the race track and south/southwest or that area.
A few months ago I saw a dude on a white one picking up food from the Panda Express over by 73rd and Bell

A few months ago I saw a dude on a white one picking up food from the Panda Express over by 73rd and Bell
Wasn't me

Wasn't me

• Premium Member

@tylerjanebr , did you ever see me riding on 101 or 80 in the past, I usually wear red jacket in the summer or black and HiViz yellow in the winter, riding my red FZ 07
Just trying to know who's who...!!

@slow06er I don't think I've seen a red one yet on my commute over the bridge. Only white and blurple.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Today at around 4:30 pm I saw a black FZ07 on San Mateo bridge HWY 92 going east towards Haward.
He was wearing black helmet and a black jacket

• Global Moderator
Today at around 4:30 pm I saw a black FZ07 on San Mateo bridge HWY 92 going east towards Haward. He was wearing black helmet and a black jacket
Black on black on black...I am surprised you saw it :)

• Premium Member

I usually see the tail light first, that is how I know it's FZ07, he was stuck behind a car in traffic, that is when I saw the black helmet & jacket.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw a blurple FZ07 in Hayward on Mission, near Tennyson. 4:20ish Saturday.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite
Puig Touring windscreen, custom fit frame sliders, graves fender eliminator, evotech radiator guard, mad hornets adjustable levers, and coming soon, two brothers S1R and EJK
RIP 01 DRZ-400 (crank failure)

I ride a blurple FZ from San Jose to Palo Alto on 101. Usually start at 930am. I haven't seen another FZ. But the parking garage I use has a white one. Always wonder who it is.

Archived