The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Missed Connections

motomeek

Wow @slow06er, I very rarely see solid red Dainese jackets. Its always black or white. I like it.

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
Wow @slow06er, I very rarely see solid red Dainese jackets. Its always black or white. I like it.

Yes red Jacket...!!, and you would think the car drivers on the HWY would see the red color and avoid me on the road, it is usually the opposite, they aim for me to hit me, what a terrible drivers on California HWY. 

• Premium Member
805 northbound around Nobel exit, 7:20am ish. I honked enthusiastically from the number 1 lane but you were a few lanes over and didn't see initially until you pulled up closer and we waved. 
HIIIII!!!!
If this was 4 months ago I'd say that was me.  (rofl)
Did your commute change? I see a white fz-07 occasionally. Looks like a strict commuter though--no mods as far as I could see (at least from behind ಠ_ಠ)

Last Thursday, 10/15. Saw a red FZ-07 on southbound I-95 express lanes near Springfield, VA around 645pm. Gave a wave as I passed you on my Silver/blurple FZ, was wearing my Cowboys helmet. Was that anybody on here? First time I've seen another FZ-07 on the road.

Spotted another FZ 07 on the 118 east. Time was 4:35pm. Location,Porter Ranch. All black, which is a new 2016 color I think. Rider was wearing a backpack.
...10/20/15

suspiciouspackage
If this was 4 months ago I'd say that was me.  (rofl)
Did your commute change? I see a white fz-07 occasionally. Looks like a strict commuter though--no mods as far as I could see (at least from behind ಠ_ಠ)
I moved and work downtown now so my route is completely different. I take 905 to 5 and exit on 6th. But either way, I've modded my bike.

• Premium Member
I moved and work downtown now so my route is completely different. I take 905 to 5 and exit on 6th. But either way, I've modded my bike.
Right on, congrats on the new jobby job. I'm a stones throw away in South Park. If you ever wanna cruise, please let me know! Always done for a patnah in crime 

Chilling in Hoboken,NJ today and saw a blurple fz on Sinatra Drive right on the water. I've been seeing so many in my area but I feel like no one is on this website haha
Heh that might be the same one I see everyday I think. I work right there. If you see a graphite fz-09 in that same area it belongs to my coworker.
Luckily I saw him as i was heading back to my bike.  We chatted for a bit and might plan a ride before the winter settles in.  Send me a pm with your number if you wanna ride.

suspiciouspackage
Right on, congrats on the new jobby job. I'm a stones throw away in South Park. If you ever wanna cruise, please let me know! Always done for a patnah in crime
Wouldn't mind that at all. Just need to find time cause of work and all that. 

Oh and today, I saw a seemingly stock white one at the Chase on Broadway in Chula Vista. Only thing I noticed was that the stock mirrors were taken off for one bar-end mirror on the clutch side.

Hey there to another bay area rider! Im not the FZ09 you have seen, but you may see me on my FZ07 crossing the carquinez into Rodeo about 6:30 am or back toward vallejo about 3:30 or 4. What part of the bay are you from?

I live near Fairfield, CA., I start my daily commute from Fairfield at around 5:30 am and head all the way to San Carlos (passing San Francisco terrible traffic), and then I leave work any time between 4-8 pm (depend on how much OT I do that day), I take HWY 101 to Bay Bridge and then take HWY 80 going east to Fairfield), you can't miss me, I ride my red FZ-07 and wear a red jacket & helmet # 93 (RED on RED). If you see me on the HWY, tag with me (lane splitting), I go your way everyday and I pass Vallejo city, it will be fun commuting and riding with another FZ-07er, Or until the heavy rain season start, and then I will drive my car to work (what a miserable 3 hours of commute with my car), lets wish for another year of drought in CA..... just kidding...!!!
[attachment thumbnail=1" id="1015][attachment thumbnail=1" id="1014][attachment thumbnail=1" id="1016][attachment thumbnail=1" id="1017]

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to commuting in my car again. I ride a blurple fz, white and black icon jacket, usually wearing a blue backpack, and a hi vis yellow helmet with a black sun visor.

You are ahead of me a bit on the commute. I leave Napa around 6, so I hit 80 from 37 about 6:15-6:20. Im usually ahead of you on the way home, since I work 7-3:30 and rarely work overtime these days, so Im on the carquinez before 4. Hit me up sometime on here if you want to ride on a Saturday in the future. Fair warning though, I don't push very hard through the corners, or go over 90 very often. I may be a boring riding partner for some.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite
Puig Touring windscreen, custom fit frame sliders, graves fender eliminator, evotech radiator guard, mad hornets adjustable levers, and coming soon, two brothers S1R and EJK
RIP 01 DRZ-400 (crank failure)

• Premium Member

I live near Fairfield, CA., I start my daily commute from Fairfield at around 5:30 am and head all the way to San Carlos (passing San Francisco terrible traffic), and then I leave work any time between 4-8 pm (depend on how much OT I do that day), I take HWY 101 to Bay Bridge and then take HWY 80 going east to Fairfield), you can't miss me, I ride my red FZ-07 and wear a red jacket & helmet # 93 (RED on RED). If you see me on the HWY, tag with me (lane splitting), I go your way everyday and I pass Vallejo city, it will be fun commuting and riding with another FZ-07er, Or until the heavy rain season start, and then I will drive my car to work (what a miserable 3 hours of commute with my car), lets wish for another year of drought in CA..... just kidding...!!!

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to commuting in my car again. I ride a blurple fz, white and black icon jacket, usually wearing a blue backpack, and a hi vis yellow helmet with a black sun visor.

You are ahead of me a bit on the commute. I leave Napa around 6, so I hit 80 from 37 about 6:15-6:20. Im usually ahead of you on the way home, since I work 7-3:30 and rarely work overtime these days, so Im on the carquinez before 4. Hit me up sometime on here if you want to ride on a Saturday in the future. Fair warning though, I don't push very hard through the corners, or go over 90 very often. I may be a boring riding partner for some.

Naparider, do you have a pin on the forum member map, if not, you should, It will help others in setting up some local rides.

• Premium Member

7:15ish am, 805N, just south of 52 exit I think. You were on a stock white fz, pulled over to number 2 lane to let me pass splitting (thanks!) I waved as I passed not sure if you saw. Not sure what gear you were wearing but your visor was clear. Hi!

I saw one yesterday in CT on 95 south. I was going north and I spotted you from the other side of the highway. I think it was in fairfield around 8:30. Either the blurple or raven, it was tough to tell. I've only seen two others since I got mine in July

• Premium Member

Who are you...? , I saw a white FZ 07 tonight at 7:30 pm, I was riding on HWY 80 going east (towards Sacramento), and you were getting on the HWY, you had a black and orange helmet, i was riding the carpool fast lane, I slowed down to make sure I saw an FZ 07, and then you passed me, and start to speed up, we both were going close to 90 MPH, that was fun until you took your Crockett exit ( before the Carquinze bridge ). If you are on this fourm ...... Hi ...!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

Saw two speedy red FZ's going down bell road... unfortunately i was in my cage.
One i saw at 0630 heading westbound on bell and another at roughly 1630 heading eastbound

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Was cruising through Ruskin yesterday and got a pleasant surprise. Now I don't feel like the Lone Ranger around here. :D

[video src=https://youtu.be/1aDgNwikrfs]

Beemer

• Global Moderator
Was cruising through Ruskin yesterday and got a pleasant surprise. Now I don't feel like the Lone Ranger around here. :D

Lone rangering is sometimes best though... especially for resale value :P
Wish i could ride up to canada... need to get a passport and some cold weather gear for summer

Just spotted a blurple fizzy turning from 12 west (Jamison Canyon) to 29 north toward Napa. Almost exactly 10am.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite
Puig Touring windscreen, custom fit frame sliders, graves fender eliminator, evotech radiator guard, mad hornets adjustable levers, and coming soon, two brothers S1R and EJK

• Global Moderator

I saw a silver 2016 outside Wings on James Street at about 3 pm. Hi @bluebirdstreak66 :)

• Premium Member

Twice in the past two days I saw at around 6:30am going west on HWY 80 to SF a brand new no plate yet blurple FZ-07 and he was wearing a black jacket and a backpack, and I think he also had an iicon helmet. We rode all the way to SF.
I was riding my red FZ -07 and wearing my Hi-viz yellow rain suit.
If you are on this site,.... Hi , and let's ride to work again.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Saw a white one in Fremont at Niles Canyon and Mission Blvd around 3:00pm today. Actually, you saw me first and waited for me to see you. We waved across the huge intersection.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Saw a white FZ07 in Vallejo on 80 Eastbound getting on to 780 today about 3:45pm. Black helmet and a jacket with gray sleeves, maybe a black backpack?

2015 FZ-07, Graphite

• Global Moderator

you parked your blurple next to me at GCC.... have a reversed mount license plate, no front signals and a missing brake side Barend mirror....

Archived