The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Missed Connections

motomeek

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator

Spotted 4 other red ones today... all w/o gear and 1 was wearing shorts and sandals....

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

suspiciouspackage

I keep seeing a black one in downtown SD an A St during afternoon rush hour. You on here? You pass by the hotel I work at.

fooschnickens
White fz07 spotted in gwinnett off of lawrenceville hwy . We exchanged waves as you passed me going the opposite direction.
Aw man, I just realized this was me. ._. 

I saw a black FZ-07 in My. Juliet, TN on 10/4 around 5:00. They spotted me first and looked pretty enthusiastic.

Spotted a red one 09/29 crossing the Green Bridge going into Old Hickory, TN around 5 o'clock.
There's a good chance that was @240kar.

• Premium Member
xcarbonsteelx

Spotted one today on the I-10 this morning (6:15) in Phoenix on my commute to work. Black or dark blue. This was around 67th Ave

- xCarbonSteelx

I saw a blurple FZ in New York City the other day. I was on 62nd and Broadway close to the NYIT Campus. If you're on here that would be dope. Lets go for a ride lol

• Premium Member

Spotted one today @ 430pm in Camarillo, CA. It was Graphite (blurple). I think this person goes to Cal State University Channel Islands. Who are you?

• Premium Member

805 northbound around Nobel exit, 7:20am ish. I honked enthusiastically from the number 1 lane but you were a few lanes over and didn't see initially until you pulled up closer and we waved.

HIIIII!!!!

TwistedTorque

I've seen a graphite parked on River St. between 2nd and 3rd in Hoboken, NJ couple times. Sometimes I want to just ride to work and park right next to it.

• Premium Member

OK, it is not FZ-07...!!, but I have seen three times a yellow colored FZ-09 crossing the Bay Bridge near San Francisco (HWY 80 to 101) at around 5:30 pm, the traffic on the bridge was very heavy (speed limit on bridge is 50 MPH) , the cars were doing 30 - 40 MPH, I was splitting lanes at around 50 - 60 MPH, and out of nowhere here comes that yellow FZ-09 splitting lanes and passing me so fast like I was tied to a pole. He must be going + 70 MPH.........!!!!!
Dude, you got some guts going that fast in that rush hour, but a word of advice..... Slow down a little...!!!, because I have seen too many motorcycle accidents on the freeways in CA, here in the Bay Area we have so many bad drivers driving their cars and not playing any attention to the bikers.
If you happen to see a red FZ-07 with a red jacket and number 93 on the helmet , that would probably be me saying Hi to you.  :D

OK, it is not FZ-07...!!, but I have seen three times a yellow colored FZ-09 crossing the Bay Bridge near San Francisco (HWY 80 to 101) at around 5:30 pm, the traffic on the bridge was very heavy (speed limit on bridge is 50 MPH) , the cars were doing 30 - 40 MPH, I was splitting lanes at around 50 - 60 MPH, and out of nowhere here comes that yellow FZ-09 splitting lanes and passing me so fast like I was tied to a pole. He must be going + 70 MPH.........!!!!! Dude, you got some guts going that fast in that rush hour, but a word of advice..... Slow down a little...!!!, because I have seen too many motorcycle accidents on the freeways in CA, here in the Bay Area we have so many bad drivers driving their cars and not playing any attention to the bikers.
If you happen to see a red FZ-07 with a red jacket and number 93 on the helmet , that would probably be me saying Hi to you.  :D

Hey there to another bay area rider! Im not the FZ09 you have seen, but you may see me on my FZ07 crossing the carquinez into Rodeo about 6:30 am or back toward vallejo about 3:30 or 4. What part of the bay are you from?

2015 FZ-07, Graphite
Puig Touring windscreen, custom fit frame sliders, graves fender eliminator, evotech radiator guard, mad hornets adjustable levers, and coming soon, two brothers S1R and EJK
RIP 01 DRZ-400 (crank failure)

Yesterday was the second time I've pulled up next to a white FZ-07 at a stoplight in Berkeley/Oakland, on Ashby headed to 80. We have the same bike! We gave the thumbs up, laughed, and sped off to work. Nice seeing you again!

Chilling in Hoboken,NJ today and saw a blurple fz on Sinatra Drive right on the water. I've been seeing so many in my area but I feel like no one is on this website haha

• Global Moderator

I saw a white one on Bell St. in Seattle this afternoon. I was in my car...again.

TwistedTorque
Chilling in Hoboken,NJ today and saw a blurple fz on Sinatra Drive right on the water. I've been seeing so many in my area but I feel like no one is on this website haha
Heh that might be the same one I see everyday I think. I work right there. If you see a graphite fz-09 in that same area it belongs to my coworker.

suspiciouspackage
805 northbound around Nobel exit, 7:20am ish. I honked enthusiastically from the number 1 lane but you were a few lanes over and didn't see initially until you pulled up closer and we waved. 
HIIIII!!!!
If this was 4 months ago I'd say that was me.  (rofl)

• Premium Member

Red FZ-07 at 1230 this afternoon on Mulholland drive. You waived me by on my white ninja 300. who are you?

• Premium Member

Hey there to another bay area rider! Im not the FZ09 you have seen, but you may see me on my FZ07 crossing the carquinez into Rodeo about 6:30 am or back toward vallejo about 3:30 or 4. What part of the bay are you from?

I live near Fairfield, CA., I start my daily commute from Fairfield at around 5:30 am and head all the way to San Carlos (passing San Francisco terrible traffic), and then I leave work any time between 4-8 pm (depend on how much OT I do that day), I take HWY 101 to Bay Bridge and then take HWY 80 going east to Fairfield), you can't miss me, I ride my red FZ-07 and wear a red jacket & helmet # 93 (RED on RED). If you see me on the HWY, tag with me (lane splitting), I go your way everyday and I pass Vallejo city, it will be fun commuting and riding with another FZ-07er, Or until the heavy rain season start, and then I will drive my car to work (what a miserable 3 hours of commute with my car), lets wish for another year of drought in CA..... just kidding...!!!
[attachment id=1015" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1014" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1016" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1017" thumbnail="1]

Archived