The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Missed Connections

motomeek

Saw a red fz riding around blood mountain and suches area today looked to be in good form.Passed by each other two or 3 times,had an icon alliance or black armada helmet, I was on a silver fz07 with two bags on the tail.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator
Saw a red one at 1:30 pm. Dunkin Donuts in Ossipee NH rt 16.
oh noes... ive been spotted...
from across the country

I was at dunkin donuts earlier though
:)

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

Between 2nd and 3rd on Bryant, SF.  I think it was about 4pm on Thursday.  Saw an FZ heading towards the freeway on ramp pulse revving with akra carbon exhaust to get traffic out of the way.  First time I've heard the akra on an 07.  Silver tank with blue wheels and a conspicuous red accessory fuel tank on the right side... [cough @CaliEsv cough]  Looked good, sounded good!

Between 2nd and 3rd on Bryant, SF.  I think it was about 4pm on Thursday.  Saw an FZ heading towards the freeway on ramp pulse revving with akra carbon exhaust to get traffic out of the way.  First time I've heard the akra on an 07.  Silver tank with blue wheels and a conspicuous red accessory fuel tank on the right side... [cough @CaliEsv cough]  Looked good, sounded good!
Bahhahahhahahhahahahahhaha love it. That made me laugh. Guilty as charged.
Were you on your bike?

I was actually there on that day too, same color but with the Akra TI and no red canister on the side.

Revving at traffic and splitting through cars sounded about right though. Bay Area traffic is irritating.

• Premium Member
Bahhahahhahahhahahahahhaha love it. That made me laugh. Guilty as charged. Were you on your bike?

Nope, crossing the street (on foot), going up 3rd.  I work in the neighborhood.  My bike is a weekend warrior and resides in Petaluma... for now...

martyinaustin

silver fz-07 pulling off of Spicewood Springs onto 360 in Austin on Sunday. i see you out there brother!

At 4pm today I saw a blurple one in Northwood NH at the junction of rts 202,9,4 and 43. He was heading east on 4.

• Premium Member

Saw someone with a blurple fz07 in Montrose, CA.
Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

bmwpowere36m3

Spotted white FZ with bar-end mirrors, husky male near Norwalk maritime aquarium... On Monday around 2 pm. Was walking to lunch... beautiful day to ride.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

DATE: TODAY
TIME: 6:15PM

COLOR: Raven (black)

YOU: Black helmet, black shirt.

I was on my DUC when you passed me up in the lane next to me going 80+ MPH before traffic hit. By the time I got to the traffic, you were long gone.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

berettatrio

Saw these two next to me at sport bike night at buffalo wild wings in sacramento. One has to be albiemoto916.

1fe503d6f86336bb7b37994e9824ac94.jpg

• Global Moderator

Passed one around 8ish this morning... you were coming off of L303 and headed west on waddell on a stock fz... couldnt see the color

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

berettatrio

Pretty sure I saw one in Elk Grove the other day over by Leatherby's. I tried to chase him down but lost him.

albiemoto916
Saw these two next to me at sport bike night at buffalo wild wings in sacramento. One has to be albiemoto916.  

1fe503d6f86336bb7b37994e9824ac94.jpg
Mine is the raven or all black one on the right.

silver fz-07 pulling off of Spicewood Springs onto 360 in Austin on Sunday. i see you out there brother!

You wouldn't be the black 2016 I saw going down Brodie, then onto 1626 through buda into Kyle?

martyinaustin

You wouldn't be the black 2016 I saw going down Brodie, then onto 1626 through buda into Kyle?
nope...i'm an armor grey/flouro FZ.  see you around...

• Premium Member

DATE: Yesterday, JULY 19
TIME: 5:30PM

COLOR: Not sure...

YOU: Black helmet, black shirt.

I was on my DUC when you passed me going the other direction. You waved at me, but I was too busy lane splitting to wave back in time.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Anyone with a black fz-07 with a super loud exhaust taking the BQE to the Brooklyn Bridge everyday around 2pm?

Guest ChicagoAJ

Man, just seeing this thread now. I've seen about 5 or 6 FZ07s in my area. Doubt they're on the forums as the closest person(s) on the map to me are either @ShiftHer or @RedBeard and they're both probably 40+ miles away.

Archived