The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Missed Connections

motomeek

Saw a 2016 gray and blurple, heading down the 2 from La Canada towards Glendale, around 11am. No gloves and no gear besides a helmet, kinda made me cringe, going around 80mph.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
Saw a 2016 gray and blurple, heading down the 2 from La Canada towards Glendale, around 11am. No gloves and no gear besides a helmet, kinda made me cringe, going around 80mph.
might have been the same guy i saw (see post right before yours) i saw him pass by me quickly and just noticed sneakers (but i noticed the bike parked in the lot before that[span]    [/span])

• Global Moderator

Saw a raven FZ on the bed of a flatbed...headed down L101 South

no visible damage and there was a jeep cherokee on there as well
im guessing the guy was moving

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

A gentleman riding his white fz-07 was politely showing me his wheelie skills on the bay bridge this afternoon. A+, would watch again.

Met and talked to a gentleman on a white FZ07 the other day at a corner store on the west side of Olympia, didn't get a chance to ask if he was on the forums.

• Premium Member

Just seen a red FZ07 on Geary street in San Francisco @ 5:50 pm, nice tunes coming from your bike exhaust

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Rode alongside a blurple today from the 205 to the 120 and we both exited Airport Way in Manteca, CA. You were wearing a Hi-Viz Arai helmet and some other Hi-Viz accentuated gear. Oh, and you had sunglasses on with a stock exhaust. Who are you!?

SigSide.jpg

Today, spotted a blurple FZ-07 parked on West 24th along the West Side Highway in front of the Manhattan Borough Sanitation Repair Shop. Anybody?

• Premium Member

Gray/blurple parked at the curb near N Hancock Ave & E San Miguel St, Colorado Springs, CO.

Saw a white fz07 going down ACH yesterday around noon. Strangely he seemed to slow down for me so I could catch up whenever I was left in the dust. Guy was fast!

@tanner68    (rofl)

I get that urge too... except i cant do it on the bike here either 
When is AZ going to adopt lane splitting?
Hell I'd be happy with legal filtering -- and LOL my SUV leaves me with no illusions that I could squeeze between people, but I've often dreamed of a cow catcher mounted up front a la Mad Max so I could just shove people out of the way.  :)

Filtering would be awesome!  I did it last week to get through some backed up traffic on 35th Ave, it would be nice if it was legal!

• Global Moderator
Hell I'd be happy with legal filtering -- and LOL my SUV leaves me with no illusions that I could squeeze between people, but I've often dreamed of a cow catcher mounted up front a la Mad Max so I could just shove people out of the way.  :)
Filtering would be awesome!  I did it last week to get through some backed up traffic on 35th Ave, it would be nice if it was legal!

as it was explained to me by an officer friend of mine
unless its more than 3-4 car lengths and there is more than enough room to do so safely, most officers wont ticket you for it since its likely they ride as well and would do the same

• Premium Member

White fz-07 parked in front of a restaurant on Brand Blvd in Glendale, CA
owner was probably enjoying some thai food  :P

White fz-07 parked in front of a restaurant on Brand Blvd in Glendale, CA owner was probably enjoying some thai food  :P
That would normally have been me. But I haven't gone in a while. My fiance works on brand blvd in Glendale so I ride out to see her sometimes

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

autoentropy
as it was explained to me by an officer friend of mine unless its more than 3-4 car lengths and there is more than enough room to do so safely, most officers wont ticket you for it since its likely they ride as well and would do the same
I never wait at a light behind cars. I have seen to many people slammed into while sitting still and that scares me more than anything.

Young asian guy in Ktown LA, at the stoplight on Beverly and Western Ave. Riding a black FZ with what looked like blurple wheels.

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Seen a red FZ07 pulling wheelies on the 215 North and Durango here in Las Vegas. I said what's up from my challenger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

looking at a blurple, black, flouro, and red one right now

Ditched school to get a price quote for insurance company
Ridenow dealerships have finally marked down the 2015s to 6099

Saw a silver one yesterday (Sunday) in Napa, filling up at the Chevron station at the corner of Redwood and Solano. First time I have seen another FZ in Napa.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite
Puig Touring windscreen, custom fit frame sliders, graves fender eliminator, evotech radiator guard, mad hornets adjustable levers, and coming soon, two brothers S1R and EJK
RIP 01 DRZ-400 (crank failure)

Archived