The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Missed Connections

motomeek

• Premium Member

Thought I'd start a thread place if you've ever seen another FZ-07 riding around/parked. 

Details usually entail: Place, time, date, bike color (and year, eventually).
And you can add a pic if you might've even had the chance to do that!

I have yet to see one, but someone recently thought they might've saw me!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant play on this one Im pretty sure there is none in Minnesota only my graphite one. I was at a dealer the other day and they asked how I liked it cause they didn't know anything about it hmmm Yamaha dealer? they hadn't ridden one and no one has told them about the bike yet nice graphite one on the floor TO BE SOLD so Im alone I think in mn we will see come spring time I do think Yamaha putting it out to be a beginner bike is holding out sales guys want to be faster then there buddies not  on beginner bikes to bad so sad we know what we have WORKS FOR ME ANYWAY I DONT LIKE TO SEE A BUCH OF THE SAME BIKES AS MINE 

• Premium Member

Saw an FZ-09 as I was leaving the dealership after going in to check out both bikes. That count??

Nothing since.. kinda like it though for reasons stated above, but I would get excited.

Everything went braap.

yeah the fz09's been out for a while longer and I've only seen like 3 of them so I wouldn't be surprised if I dont see another 07 any time soon lol.

• Premium Member

There is more than one in Orlando but I have yet to see one.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

Had a guy ask if I wanted to sell mine at the dealer the other day because they were hard to find. I have yet to see another one on the road yet even though I have about 6 guys that live around me here on the forum.

I saw a graphite and black one in Canada. I was at a conference in Toronto during August and it was the first one I saw in person. It was parked near St Lawrence Market after I stupidly tried to go on a Monday (rookie tourist mistake for not checking). After that I knew that it was the bike for me, returned to the states and bought one within the next week.

Thought I'd start a thread place if you've ever seen another FZ-07 riding around/parked.  
Details usually entail: Place, time, date, bike color (and year, eventually).
And you can add a pic if you might've even had the chance to do that!

I have yet to see one, but someone recently thought they might've saw me!
I'll get a closer look next time and snap a pic. I'm thinking of riding around today, who knows what I'll find. 

Pulled up to my folks place in Lincoln City, OR as soon as I parked an FZ-09 drove down the street. I was like the chances.....

"I'm not reckless. I am incredibly skilled with a bit of flair."

• Global Moderator

I know there are at least two others in Bellingham but I have not seen them yet. I am out riding as much as I can so it is only a matter of time.

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

SNAP! It finally happened. Last night on Washington and the 5 FWY off ramp in Commerce. Graphite color. I'll just say it was pretty dark, so I don't know if you saw me in line to get on the 5 FWY on ramp.

This thread would be much more interesting if folks would list location, city & state, under their avatar.

FJR1300A,Triumph S3,Ducati S2R1000
VisitedStatesMap2011.jpg 310820.png

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

I saw someone commuting on the 91 S freeway in Corona, CA two days in a row at the wee morning hours.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Most morning on my commute on the 101 south from Petaluma, CA to San Rafael, CA I see a red one pass by, rider usually has a pretty big backpack on. Sometimes I see him heading home on the 101 North too.

• Premium Member

Haha, nice looking out @tanner68. I wonder if she's a forum member...

I spotted a white FZ-07 yesterday coming from Salem to Lynn on Highland Ave/Western Ave. It was roughly around noon time. If this is you, do chime in.

Salem/Lynn, Massachusetts

• Premium Member
I spotted one on a trailer driving away from my house. forever. haha :(
What's going on with you since your accident? No more 07?

• Premium Member

Spotted a white one at the Dianese store in Newport, CA. One of the guys that works there owns one. He let me listen to it without the baffle since my has it in. Love it. Sounds so good!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Spotted two red FZ07s individually yesterday, November 28th: Brand new (no plates) 2 up northbound on 19th Avenue in San Francisco and single rider w/backpack splitting lanes past our cage 101 northbound north of Novato. Go reds!

Illegitimi non carborundum

I spotted one on a trailer driving away from my house. forever. haha :(
What's going on with you since your accident? No more 07?
Yeah It's totaled. I'm still going through the claim process. It'll probably be a couple months til it's settled. The other parties insurance is trying to claim the dude wasn't at fault. And my insurance company takes forever to respond as well. It's frustrating because they hiked up my premiums and I can't stop paying it til the claim is over according to my lawyer. I'm probably not gonna get a new bike for a while with this on my record. being that I'm under 25 years old and having a couple speeding tickets, i'm paying more a month for insurance than the bike payment haha. 

Archived