The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Missed Connections

motomeek

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
Saw a white FZ today, 4.50pm, on the 5 going north, just north of the 2 merge and adjacent to Elysian Park. Had a GoPro on your helmet, and maybe camo pants.
Where you seeing yourself in the mirror? 

I finally saw one for the first time outside of a dealership. It was today at 12:20 pm. Wakefield NH rt 109w at the intersection with rt 16. It was red. I was in the truck with my husband.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

My wife said she saw a grey one. Again in Dubuque. Where are all these people when I am on my FZ?

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a liquid graphite one at the Lee traffic circle NH at 4:40 pm. A moment later 2 lanes were about to merge and I started to pass a little Nissan but he didn't want to let me. What a joke! I just blew past him in 3rd and then he stayed far far behind me.

• 2 weeks later...

White fz07 spotted in gwinnett off of lawrenceville hwy . We exchanged waves as you passed me going the opposite direction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Cool! Another red FZ07 in San Jose! You whipped past my cage at 12:15 pm today, Sept 10 doing at least 80 on 680 northbound then exited at Capitol Expressway. Black helmet, bare arms and a chest protector.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Saw a red FZ 07 in the wawa parking lot off of hamilton boulevard and brookside road in allentown, PA this past friday on my way home from work when i was getting gas. 

• Premium Member

Saw two white ones in Ontario, near the Ontario Mills mall! Both white and both not wearing any jackets...

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Saw a white f07 this morning at four corners in Saratoga highway 35 + 9. You gave me a thumbs up. I was sweeping for our riding group.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator
Saw a red one with a guy wearing a black/red full suit, going down the mountain on hwy 39 near azusa
If i were out there id have thought it was me...
but sadly im not in cali until december

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Think I saw a red one passing in the opposite lane as me on Sam Ridley Pkwy in Smyrna, TN yesterday

That was probably me and/or my roommate. He has a red one too..

Saw a red one with a guy wearing a black/red full suit, going down the mountain on hwy 39 near azusa
That was most likely me. I love that place, too bad it's so short.

Our bikes are perfect for that area from Coldbrook campground up to the locked gate.

Were you on your FZ?

Think I saw a red one passing in the opposite lane as me on Sam Ridley Pkwy in Smyrna, TN yesterday
That was probably me and/or my roommate. He has a red one too..
Awesome dude, I was headed the other way towards Murfreesboro Rd and saw you to late to wave...made me do a double take I was like...WOAH A FZ-07

• Global Moderator

I saw several today
visited the dealership for service and there were 4 in the 'done row' and 2 more being taken in for service... i was shocked
I never see them on the road

• Premium Member

Went to a bike night at cycle gear and seen and FZ-07 and it was @landisse. Great to meet you. Everytime i see and FZ I ask them if they're on the forum.

That was most likely me. I love that place, too bad it's so short.  
Our bikes are perfect for that area from Coldbrook campground up to the locked gate.

Were you on your FZ?

Hey! That place is awesome!! It was my first time there. And yeah I was on my fz07 but I had pulled over to take some pictures. Lemme know next to you go

• Premium Member

Saw some one riding a white FZ-07 in Dubuque IA yesterday 09/27/2015. Talked a bit and she said she was on this form. Got a picture but somehow forgot to get any contact information. Let me know if you see this:

uVC8J1Vl.jpg

• Global Moderator
Saw some one riding a white FZ-07 in Dubuque IA yesterday 09/27/2015. Talked a bit and she said she was on this form. Got a picture but somehow forgot to get any contact information. Let me know if you see this: 

uVC8J1Vl.jpg
Omg twins!!!!

• Premium Member

uVC8J1Vl.jpg
Omg twins!!!!
Yup, Mines the better twin though because of decals.

Archived