The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Missed Connections

motomeek

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

I saw a graphite bike today parked in front of Bravo Pizza around 11:30 am in Pottstown, PA on RT 100 between RT 23 and Pughtown Road.  Anybody from this forum?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
recurveshooter

I live in Boulder, Colorado. Mine's Graphite/Blue so if you see me, WAVE!

When I bought mine the dealer didn't have a red one, he had just sold it. He said he was having a hard time getting another one in red.... anyway, there MUST be another one around here somewhere! Eyes are peeled.

Recurveshooter

bmwpowere36m3

Can't remember, sometime this week.

Liquid Graphite FZ-07, behind another motorcycle

River Rd (110) in Stratford, CT. Just south of the RT15 northbound on-ramp, where it's a broken yellow next to the Housatonic… heading southbound towards the Stratford Green or East Main St.

• Premium Member

I have seen a blurple one twice in South Pasadena. Saw him this morning at 5:30 am passing cars in the center divider ............

• Premium Member

Red one pulling out of a sunoco gas station in Woodstock! First FZ i've seen while I've been in NY since yesterday.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

I saw two yesterday parked at a local bike rally, one white, one graphite.

roadrunner

Saw a white one on the 101 heading towards mulholland, with a passenger, also another one when on Mulholland, a red one. This was in the morning

fromthecage

Graphic fz07 in the Snellville/Lilburn area just a little bit ago. Alabama plates. I got behind you in the cage, but didn't make it up next to you to say hello before I turned.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a red one parked in the parking garage of the Orlando Premium Outlets on Vineland. I am vacationing here from Toronto, Canada.

• Premium Member

Last Saturday - You pulled up at the Dainese Store in Newport, CA. We even met at shook hands. I know you're on forums, but didn't specify if it's this one! Let me know! White with a Yosh.

I saw a graphite bike today parked in front of Bravo Pizza around 11:30 am in Pottstown, PA on RT 100 between RT 23 and Pughtown Road.  Anybody from this forum?
That would be me bro. I went for a ride off 401 and  decided to get lost on the roads back there and then popped out for some awesome stromboli. 

• Global Moderator

Where are all the phoenix riders

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

PearlWhiteFZ
Last Saturday - You pulled up at the Dainese Store in Newport, CA. We even met at shook hands. I know you're on forums, but didn't specify if it's this one! Let me know! White with a Yosh.

Ey that's me lol.

• Premium Member
Ey that's me lol.
YAAASSSS! Sweet!! End up buying anything?  :D

PearlWhiteFZ
Ey that's me lol.
YAAASSSS! Sweet!! End up buying anything?  :D
No my size was not stock:/. I was looking forward to actually getting a Dainese leather jacket.

• Premium Member
LOL I'm driving around in my Durango with the a/c set on 72 :) 

• Global Moderator
LOL I'm driving around in my Durango with the a/c set on 72 :)
Wimp...
:P wee need to do some kind of phoenix meet-up

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Global Moderator

I saw a graphite one today in Bellingham turning on to Lakeway Drive at 3:30 pm. I knew there was another red and a white one here but I did not know there was a graphite one. I was in my car at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
snowdriftless

Yay! I found one near me! Spotted a White FZ-07 in Dubuque, IA 07/27/2015 at around 4:30 PM CT At the corner of JFK and Wacker.I was in the red Jeep, and told you to visit this forum. PM me if you find this.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Saw a red one today at 4:15 pm at the Esso gas station at Dixie and Burnhamthorpe in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

Guest JerzieFREQ

Saw a Blurple FZ07 without front turn signals at the Whole Foods parking lot at the Bergen Town Center in Paramus, NJ around 6pm. Hit me up if you're on this forum. I have a red one and I'm usually around that area quite often.

Saw a white FZ today, 4.50pm, on the 5 going north, just north of the 2 merge and adjacent to Elysian Park. Had a GoPro on your helmet, and maybe camo pants.

Archived