The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Missed Connections

motomeek

• Premium Member
What's going on with you since your accident? No more 07?
Yeah It's totaled. I'm still going through the claim process. It'll probably be a couple months til it's settled. The other parties insurance is trying to claim the dude wasn't at fault. And my insurance company takes forever to respond as well. It's frustrating because they hiked up my premiums and I can't stop paying it til the claim is over according to my lawyer. I'm probably not gonna get a new bike for a while with this on my record. being that I'm under 25 years old and having a couple speeding tickets, i'm paying more a month for insurance than the bike payment haha.
Damn. Bummer dude. Maybe investing in a camera could be something that could help you in these types of incidents in the future?  
Hope it all works out for you. 

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thought I'd start a thread place if you've ever seen another FZ-07 riding around/parked.  
Details usually entail: Place, time, date, bike color (and year, eventually).
And you can add a pic if you might've even had the chance to do that!

I have yet to see one, but someone recently thought they might've saw me!

Might also be a good idea to get make a rule like "keep the plate out of view" or something to that effect.

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

Didn't run into another FZ-07, but had a guy stop in traffic (Sandy Springs,GA area around 11-25)and ask if I was riding an FZ-09. When I told him it was an FZ-07, he replied that he loved them and he was going to get one. I didn't have a chance to shout out about the forum though :(

• 3 weeks later...

Saw an FZ this morning going the opposite direction of me on five forks trickum road in Lilburn riding two up. Didn't catch the color, I was in the cage

Saw a white one this afternoon parked on 6th Street, north side, west of La Brea, just around the beginning of the Park La Brea buildings. First other FZ I have seen.

:'( I saw a red fz yesterday..... In the parking lot of my dealership. When i pulled up, from a distance, i saw it had an akra on it. I thought great! I'll get to hear it.... Yeah, nope. As i got closer, It was smashed, looped from what the tech said....

87' Honda VFR 700 F2 (sold)
03' Honda CBR F4I (donated)
05' Yamaha R1 (sold)
15' FZ-o7

• 3 weeks later...

Im pretty shure there is no other FZ07 in town.

The only yamaha dealer still has another 07 from the two units yamaha sent them in november and one of them is mine since decembrer 18th

Its kind of cool to be the only one in town but at the same time, i dont have anybudy to speak locally to, or ask some questions about it.... sad

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Red FZ at San Diego Mesa College on Monday at about 12pm and a graphite one at SDSU at 6pm. Maybe you guys are on this forum!

• Premium Member

White one sitting in the Universal Orlando employee parking lot last night. Whoever you are, I will find you, and I will ride with you.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw a red fz with white on the front fender on the 405N near John Wayne Airport on valentine's day. Just remembered

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

• Premium Member

Last Sunday at Newcombs ACH SoCal. Just got on my bike, a guy taps me on the back and says "great bike". He was on a graphite just like mine down to the windscreen. Said he has 9,000 miles and lurks on this forum.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Was leaving the convenient store when a blue/gray 07 rolled in. He pulled up and we both said "nice bike" at about the same time.

First one I've seen so far. Pretty rad.

Everything went braap.

Saw a liquid graphite one near the North County House of Motorcycles in Vista/Oceanside CA at about 7 pm

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Today, April 10 I saw a white 07 downtown San Jose heading east on Taylor St, about to turn left onto 1st Street. This was about 2:30 pm. You wouldn't have noticed me because I was riding my Krooooozer.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Ooo looks like there's another white one riding around downtown. Those sound like streets I'd be on but not today and not at that time.

4/11, graphite/blue one went past me on 99 (Aurora) in North Seattle / Shoreline. Wearing hi-vis Lazer helmet and A-stars jacket. Hit me up if you see this! I live just down the street

Someone will see me eventually! I keep seeing a Marine commuting from Camp Pendleton on their liquid graphite down to College. i've only been on my bike once when I saw him/her though. To my surprise, I haven't seen one on Palomar yet.

Archived