The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Missed Connections

motomeek

Rode into work today. Went out for a walk at lunch and noticed a Silver FZ07 parked by my Red FZ07. We work at the same office! In Etobicoke on West Mall. Hope to catch up with you.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChicagoAJ

Saw a Raven going East on Route 14 in Fox River Grove. Shorts, t-shirts, and flip-flops on both rider and pillion - so doubt it was anyone on the forums. This was 7/23 at 3:10pm. 

Saw a Raven going East on Route 14 in Fox River Grove. Shorts, t-shirts, and flip-flops on both rider and pillion - so doubt it was anyone on the forums. This was 7/23 at 3:10pm. 

Nice!!! It's good to know squids are still out on the roads stronger than ever.

Guest ChicagoAJ
Nice!!! It's good to know squids are still out on the roads stronger than ever.
Hahaha, right? I couldn't believe it. Although I'm guilty too, it just feels so nice to cruise around in just a t-shirt. I would never rock flip-flops though - not even for the 10 extra horsepower. 

You were on your white, me on my red. We waived at the intersection of armstrong and university at 435pm. You went north on 123 and I south. Was really hoping to get close to you as you have an exhaust, may we meet again..

Anyone with a black fz-07 with a super loud exhaust taking the BQE to the Brooklyn Bridge everyday around 2pm?
one of the guys on the tri-state fz07 fb page has the black and blue with the akrapovic exhaust.  I rode with him about a month ago and he does live in BK.

• Premium Member

DATE: TODAY
TIME: 8:15AM

COLOR: White

YOU: Black helmet, black and orange sweater, khaki pants

I was on my DUC. I knew I should've ridden the FZ today... I was behind for you for a while and you didn't realize it. I watched as you even stood on your footpegs until traffic began to slow down into treacherous mergingness. You let me pass when you were about to filter and finally realized I was there. You followed me until we parted ways when the 5 and 55 split... with you going on the 5 and me going on the 55.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

I went out for a drive to Mukilteo on my lunch break. I think i ran into a black FZ. I dont see much around the area.

Saw you again on your white fz this time on university dr probably around 345, I was in the parking lot walking back to the office.

• Premium Member

TIME: 8:35AM
COLOR: Grey and Hi-Viz YELLAH

YOU: Can't really remember specifics

I was on my DUC. You were coming down Placentia and pulled into Tom's Place's parking lot.

I see a 2016 armor grey with neon wheels fz-07 every morning in Coconut creek, fl. I've waved to ya a couple of times. I was on my white fz-07

• Premium Member

TIME: 8:00-8:20AM

COLOR: White, YAMAHA decals on the tank, aftermarket tail light, stock exhaust.

YOU: Black and Red helmet, all black everythang. Backpack had green accents on it. Oh, and an older personalized license plate.

I was on the FZ! I let you and a harley pass me up since y'all wanted to go faster than the speed limit... Then once we hit lanesplitting time, I trailed behind you for a good while.

TIP - CHECK YOUR SIX. You only once swiveled your head, yo!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
phicurious86

Got a wave from and returned a wave to a silver/blue FZ07 riding skull valley towards Yarnell this morning as our group was riding towards Prescott. Beautiful day for a ride. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

I saw a blurple (I think) on carefree highway heading west towards the I17. I was on my armor grey/fluorescent in the opposite direction. We exchanged waves.

• Global Moderator

I saw a red one in Bellingham going down the hill from Lake Padden at about 4:15 pm. I turned around, but not quickly enough so I lost you.

• Global Moderator
I saw a blurple (I think) on carefree highway heading west towards the I17. I was on my armor grey/fluorescent in the opposite direction. We exchanged waves.

Only one i know brave enough to rock the blurple is @so1102
Hes out here in west valley too

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
Only one i know brave enough to rock the blurple is @so1102
Hes out here in west valley too
T'wasn't I

• Global Moderator
Only one i know brave enough to rock the blurple is @so1102 Hes out here in west valley too
T'wasn't I

Theres more than one blurple?
Oh god.....theyre taking over

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
DATE: TODAY TIME: 8:00-8:20AM

COLOR: White, YAMAHA decals on the tank, aftermarket tail light, stock exhaust.

YOU: Black and Red helmet, all black everythang. Backpack had green accents on it. Oh, and an older personalized license plate.

I was on the FZ! I let you and a harley pass me up since y'all wanted to go faster than the speed limit... Then once we hit lanesplitting time, I trailed behind you for a good while.

TIP - CHECK YOUR SIX. You only once swiveled your head, yo!
I believe it's pronounced "err thang"

99% sure I saw a black one heading home from Devil's Triangle in Tennessee (TN 62, 330, 116) on 8/27. Was on my to Cleveland TN and he turned off onto the Interstate. Wish I was better with road names.

• Premium Member

Just saw this guy headed west on I-10 at Kirkwood . 6:45 pm Only the second fz07 I've ever seen in Houston.

99% sure I saw a black one heading home from Devil's Triangle in Tennessee (TN 62, 330, 116) on 8/27. Was on my to Cleveland TN and he turned off onto the Interstate. Wish I was better with road names.
Whoah! What were you doing in Cleveland?! That's where I live, born and raised!
2spoopy4me.

I've actually lived for about the last four-ish years.

I swear I've seen a other FZ07 riding a out, was that you?

Archived