FZ-07 Missed Connections

motomeek

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Global Moderator
LOL I am so tempted to rename this thread "FZ-07 Missed Connections"
do it NAO!!!!

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

That would be the most appropriate title ever lol

Another "Missed Connection" lol

I saw a silver/blue with Connecticut plates on 56th st & 8th ave in NYC around 10am this morning.

• Premium Member
do it NAO!!!!
Done.  Couldn't resist :)

Ya see, even the rich folk buy FZ-07's!!
After you buy a house in Napa, you can't afford to buy a bmw or ducati, so you buy the FZ, lol.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite
Puig Touring windscreen, custom fit frame sliders, graves fender eliminator, evotech radiator guard, mad hornets adjustable levers, and coming soon, two brothers S1R and EJK
RIP 01 DRZ-400 (crank failure)

I'm at the Mulholland snake right now and I've seen a black FZ 07 with an akro exhaust going up and down. Wearing a high vis Alpinestars suit too. Anyone? Haha

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Global Moderator

Saw 2 blurple fz09s and a beautiful red 07 pass my house along with an R6 and a bagger

Someone is off to have some fun it seems

Naparider

Saw another blurple FZ today on the road to lake Berryessa today around 1:30. They were just approaching the road construction stoplight, wearing a black jacket.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite
Puig Touring windscreen, custom fit frame sliders, graves fender eliminator, evotech radiator guard, mad hornets adjustable levers, and coming soon, two brothers S1R and EJK

martyinaustin

pretty sure i saw a spanking new raven black FZ-07 at Caesar Chavez and Red River today in Austin...anyone?

Naparider
I'm at the Mulholland snake right now and I've seen a black FZ 07 with an akro exhaust going up and down. Wearing a high vis Alpinestars suit too. Anyone? Haha
Fzshift on instagram. I think I saw him post something about being at the snake, and he has a hi vis racing suit.

2015 FZ-07, Graphite

@naparider Yeah I actually talked to him on IG and found out haha. Cool guy and looks like a good rider!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

bikelife38

twice this past weekend i saw a black and blue fz07 in horsham pa. once on sunday and once yesterday (monday) evening

I stopped at a cycle world one day for a jacket and I noticed across the parking lot a cool looking FZ-07 which had been wrapped in camo, so I chatted up the fella whose bike it was only to find out its a bike I had test driven and almost bought.

Looked in my mirror this morning when headed down the 35th Ave on ramp, noticed a bike behind me. When he got closer, I noticed the familiar twin curved exhaust tubes. We waved!

Good Morning blurple rider, hopefully you're on here!

• Premium Member

Saw a bone-stock blurple one locked up at my local Home Depot yesterday

I've been riding around a lot lately and still have yet to be spotted. I almost feel like an elusive unicorn.

• Global Moderator

Saw a '16 matte silver today rocketing down bell road to dysart
Sounded awesome

Makes me miss mine sooo much

The day I went to pick up my new fz07, I drive up next to a guy just getting off his own 07 in the parking lot

Just got back from the snake and saw two stock FZ07s, one white and one red, riding together up and down. Stopped and said hey but didn't get to chat much. Too bad so many CHP on the roads scared ya away? Anybody from here?

Saw another fz-07 in Yuba City at the intersection of 99 and 20. You were turning left from 20 heading south on 99 and I was turning left from the opposite side heading north. It was around 7:30 yesterday evening.

Archived