Sign in to follow this  
nexus

Went dirt

nexus

I haven't posted in a long time but wanted to come back. After not riding the 07 for a entire summer do to almost being hit so many times by drivers I decided to trade it in and go back to what i started on the dirt and man did I not realize how much I missed it. I am in love with my WR450F450.png.75f6b29b38034ffa2eac9a5009543b3c.pngf.png.c80d1b00e0846ecc81bfd44c2256485f.png

Edited by nexus
  • Like 3

r1limited

PLate it

And advanced the cam chanin 1 tooth, you get a wide ratio YZF :)

This may not be needed in the new engine, older conventional the cam was retarded one tooth from the YZF.  Advancing it made a huge difference

Edited by r1limited

nexus

I do plan to plate it soon just gotta get some things to make it street legal and im not sure either about the timing all i know is it has plenty of power just as fast as my buddies KTM300exc 2-stroke

• Like 1

Beemer

Wise choice and nice bike! Only thing about plating it means you're back on the road again. 😬 Maybe you're lucky enough to have trails real close by and can avoid a lot of street riding with it. GL, stay frosty!

michigan400

Wr450 is a solid off road bike as is. Looks good! Always liked them and wanted to ride one.