The MT-07 Forum

Cyclops Headlight stopped working

zadori

Hey guys,

In June I swapped my headlight to a Cyclops 7000 model. And tonight while riding back home I noticed that it didn't light up anymore. I checked real quick and all the wires seem okay, I will have to do some more looking into it around the weekend, but has this happened to anyone here and if so what could be the cause of this? The high and low beams both do not work :(

I was too curious so I opened it up, and I have power at my regular socket but going into the small circuit there is no output. The wires seem "loose" in there, so I'll try calling cyclops tomorrow if I can get only that little circuit and wire

@zadori They have awesome cust svc. (800) 624-0278 or Info@CyclopsAdventureSports.com

Business Hours:

Monday: 9am - 4:30pm PST

Tuesday: 9am - 4:30pm PST

Wednesday: 9am - 4:30pm PST

Thursday: 9am - 4:30pm PST

Friday: 9am - 3pm PST

Contact them, and check back and let us know what happened. Tell em Rob at the fz07 forum sent ya! 

23 hours ago, Cruizin said:

@zadori They have awesome cust svc. (800) 624-0278 or Info@CyclopsAdventureSports.com

Business Hours:

Monday: 9am - 4:30pm PST

Tuesday: 9am - 4:30pm PST

Wednesday: 9am - 4:30pm PST

Thursday: 9am - 4:30pm PST

Friday: 9am - 3pm PST

Contact them, and check back and let us know what happened. Tell em Rob at the fz07 forum sent ya! 

I talked with them today, excellent customer service indeed! They are sending out a driver under warranty so I can test out if it is indeed that the issue! 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in the answer. I have been pretty occupied!

With the replacement driver everything worked out perfectly, so being curious nature, I unboxed the old one to find out that two wires had unwelded themselves from the PCB. I've put the new driver with less of a stress on the wires.

Archived