The MT-07 Forum

M4 db killer

scordiaboy515

• 2 weeks later...

It sure does, and it's real easy to remove/re-install. I'm very pleased to find this out since I her the Akra dB killer was a pain to remove.

Life is good on 2 wheels!

• 2 weeks later...

I can try this weekend if I have the time. I've been running without the dB killer in and I think I'm gonna keep it that way. I put it back in and it sounded too quiet for me haha. I just need to get my EJK and tune it now.

If anyone follows RoyalJordanian on YouTube, I kinda liken the sound without the dB killer in it to his Husqvarda Nuda 900R. I'm sure next to each other his Nuda would blow the 07 sound out of the water, but similar note to it.

I can try this weekend if I have the time. I've been running without the dB killer in and I think I'm gonna keep it that way. I put it back in and it sounded too quiet for me haha. I just need to get my EJK and tune it now.  
If anyone follows RoyalJordanian on YouTube, I kinda liken the sound without the dB killer in it to his Husqvarda Nuda 900R. I'm sure next to each other his Nuda would blow the 07 sound out of the water, but similar note to it.

Why ejk over a powercommander?

Why ejk over a powercommander?
Mostly because I can change tunes on the fly with a few button presses.  Also because I won't have to pay for any dyno runs because I can tune it myself with their AFR tool.  

Archived