The MT-07 Forum

2018 Yamaha T7 Pictures

Cruizin

• Premium Member

I suspect alot of future T7 owners removing the front fender and doing the "beak" mod by cutting down a dirt bike front fender and using the bottom triple to bolt the fender to... 

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• 8 months later...

I love that bike. I got tired of waiting for it and bought the MT. 

How much do you think the T7 will cost?

I wonder how nice of a air pocket the fairing makes for the rider.

Do you think the fairing will do a good job of directing the air around the rider?

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, MT27 said:

Do you think the fairing will do a good job of directing the air around the rider?

I'm guessing the screen will be about as helpful as a Band-Aid on a shotgun wound.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

1 hour ago, MT27 said:

Ya that's another part of why I gave up on the T7 and bought the MT.

Ill order that T-7 as soon as they open up pre orders.  But it will be a while for us here in the USA.  Europe and Australia will get it first, and hopefully we will get it next summer or fall. OR, maybe the idiots wont even bring it here at all. Not sure. 

But I think they will bring it here. The Honda Africa Twin is selling very well here. I see them everywhere, Honda dealer can't keep em in stock. 

15 hours ago, DewMan said:

I'm guessing the screen will be about as helpful as a Band-Aid on a shotgun wound.

My best guess is it may help keep lint from collecting in an 'innie' belly button if one were to ride shirtless so yeah, not much protection.

I'm personally looking at that seat and thinking, 45 minutes of ride time before the ol' bum starts protesting. It resembles my old XT350 seat (narrow) and it was extremely uncomfortable after that time in the saddle. Still, maybe 45 minutes of pure fun. So maybe a bike that's for some but not for all. I have to say it is one hot looking bike!

Beemer

Archived