The MT-07 Forum

Welcome _whattheclutch

Cruizin

Hello _whattheclutch

Welcome to the worlds largest FZ07 forum! Please reply below and say hello! You can also take a moment and upload a profile pic here View Member

You can also post pics easily from phone or pc, watch the video.

We hope that you like our forum!

_whattheclutch

Hi everyone!  My name is Christian and I also belong to the FZ07 Facebook Group.  I own and daily a 2016 FZ07 which I completely fallen in love with since my private purchase in May.  Purchased with 3k miles and I'm sitting at 13.1k right now.  Motorcycles are my life and the FZ07 is how I express myself and how I feel the most alive.

I live in a rural/mountainous area in VA so I end up riding Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive often, as well as just ripping curvy back roads.  Very fortunate to live where I live for a near endless riding season.  I ride everyday (except this week because I just sent my ECU out for a flash) and am always looking for other riders to have fun with.  If you're in my area, send me a PM or find me on the Facebook group.  Thank you and ride hard!

Below is a pic of my baby and a list of mods:

*Custom Red 3M vinyl on Headlight and Wheels

*Custom MT badge replacement

*Custom MT Radiator Guard

*Cyclops 3800 lum LED Bulb

*Renthal Ultra Low Handlebars

*Pro Taper Pillow Top MX Grips

*eBay Special Shorty Levers 

*R6 Throttle Tube

*Motodynamics Flush Mount LED Front Signals

*Motodynamics Fender Eliminator and Integrated Rear Turn Signals

*Shogun Frame Sliders

*Black Widow Full Exhaust System

*Front and Rear Pirelli Angel GT Tires

22237059_10155825587716018_78978507_n.jpg.36e46a56e3df410fe05fccaf58953cd4.jpg22386464_10155825597316018_1569356186_n.jpg.2f282342ab114392b1b2fc1226bb3533.jpg

_whattheclutch

Thank you!  Can't wait to get my ECU shipped out tomorrow and hopefully back by the end of the week.  Ready to wake this thing up!  I am excited to explore and read all I can within the forum!  

When you described the Vinyl wrap on the headlight surround, I thought, urk!. But it looks REALLY good. Nice styleing. I love it when something you don't think will work, does...

• Like 2

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

• Premium Member

Welcome! 

• Like 1

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

_whattheclutch
2 hours ago, gregjet said:

When you described the Vinyl wrap on the headlight surround, I thought, urk!. But it looks REALLY good. Nice styleing. I love it when something you don't think will work, does...

Thank you!  I work in vinyl so I wrap vehicles and make signs for a living.  I'm still a noob, but I think it looks ok.