The MT-07 Forum

Current FZ-07

stevebtx12

My 2017 FZ-07 so far.  TST rear fender eliminator and integrated taillight, stealth led tag light, Motodynamic flush mount LED front turn signals, windscreen, racing gear shifter, TST frame sliders and Yamaha comfort seat.  Loving this clean look. Note: old pic w/o frame sliders.

photostudio_1507653137029.jpg

• 1 month later...

Got a link for the TechSpec snakeskin tank pads? Being that I live in the south it only seems proper that I have a bike with a little southern (not redneck, mind you) flare. 

BTW, that is a nice pic.

Beemer

On 11/21/2017 at 8:14 AM, Beemer said:

Got a link for the TechSpec snakeskin tank pads? Being that I live in the south it only seems proper that I have a bike with a little southern (not redneck, mind you) flare. 

BTW, that is a nice pic.

You're going to need a minimum of eight (southern) pieces of flair.

On 11/21/2017 at 9:14 AM, Beemer said:

BTW, that is a nice pic.

I got the skins on Revzilla.com, they have a variety of them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/20/2017 at 7:16 PM, soupyjr8 said:

looks nice!

IMG_7168.JPG

Nice looking bike, what exhaust do you have? That's what I'm looking at changing next.

10 hours ago, stevebtx12 said:

Nice looking bike, what exhaust do you have? That's what I'm looking at changing next.

Looks like Akrapovic full carbon fiber race exhaust. I have the same one. Instant smile when I start her up.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, stevebtx12 said:

New addition, the Fast Pack rear seat bag, very useful and holds quite a bit.

photostudio_1522590256073.jpg

I don't like having to take bags on/off so that's what I bought a couple years back and no regrets. I seldom use it but it's always there when I need it. It's come in handy a few times I was out and remembered I needed something at the store. Because of it's low profile design the bike retains it's sport bike appearance instead having a typical tail bag sticking up all the time if you keep it there all the time.

Beemer

Exactly Beemer, I was out riding this morning and remembered I needed something from Lowe's which fit in it perfectly.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Loving the Yamaha tire and wheel package I purchased when I bought the bike, I’ve had to get the rear tire replaced twice in 3 months now, and they upgraded me to a Michelin tire.  Great service, didn’t cost me a cent (other than the package).

Archived