The MT-07 Forum

FZ07 Forum member map is live!

Cruizin

See it up top right? No? Its because you are not logged in. 

Login, go here https://fz07.org/membermap/

Enter your chosen city/state.  I suggest against entering your actual address for security reasons.  

Guests cannot see the member map, I will never allow guests to see member map. 

This is  great way to find people in your area to ride with! 

• Global Moderator

For me I had to click on "more" to see the member map.  I added myself.  

15 minutes ago, mjh937 said:

For me I had to click on "more" to see the member map.  I added myself.  

More? 

Did you click on member map? Or, did you click on browse? 

are you on phone or pc?  Do you see "Member map" on the very top right corner of the forum? 

• Global Moderator

I see the more button on the top right and get a pull down menu with the member map option.  I am using my iPad. 

• Premium Member

@Cruizin Just an FYI: Using IE 11 on Windows 10, when I first clicked on the "Add Location" button (top right above map)  and typed in the location I wanted the "Apply" button wouldn't do anything. But, I was able to add my marker by right clicking on the map location I wanted and adding my marker there.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

2 minutes ago, DewMan said:

@Cruizin Just an FYI: Using IE 11 on Windows 10, when I first clicked on the "Add Location" button (top right above map)  and typed in the location I wanted the "Apply" button wouldn't do anything. But, I was able to add my marker by right clicking on the map location I wanted and adding my marker there.

you still use Internet Explorer? I heard that someone in the world was still using it, it's you! 😜

I totally recommend Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox  browsers. 

thanks for the info, but explorer causes issues on all kinds of websites and software platforms. Too many to even try and fix with explorer. 

• Premium Member

:P @Cruizin

I've used every major, and some minor ones you've maybe never heard of, since the mid 80s both personally and professionally. In my experience every browser I've ever used has had issues of one kind or another that drive me crazy including Chrome & Firefox. :D 

That being said this is the 1st issue I've experienced with IE on the new forum or old. I'd say that's due to your diligence more than the quality of any of the browsers.  I appreciate your efforts. 👍

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

For me, Chrome is the most consistant, followed by Firefox then Safari. 

Even Microsoft is trying to get rid of Internet explorer, this is why they came out with the edge browser to try and stay relevant with chrome and firefox. 

Ill try and diagnose the IE problem on the map. Also, try clearing your cookies alot when using IE. It seems to help it a bit. 

• Premium Member

I find Edge way too intrusive. But then I'm probably more particular about my privacy settings than most people. Just to give you an idea how particular I am, I live alone and still password my PCs. :D 

I do have Chrome installed on most of my PCs for the websites that give IE heartburn and Vise-Versa.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

I can see "Member map" top right but the map is a blank rectangle with the option buttons. I am using android. I will try later on my laptop (I.E. !)

Just do it! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am the only person in Australia...no wonder I am so lonely.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

2 hours ago, i28 said:

Where are all of the Los Angeles people? 🤔

Getting Hep shots :)

I wont use the mapping, I dont even want me to know where I am....

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

15 hours ago, gregjet said:

I am the only person in Australia...no wonder I am so lonely.

LOL, and it gets worse in my case! I'm the only one who owns a FZ07 in my country! I mean it literally!

Welcome to Yemen 😛

"Welcome to Yemen"

Special Yemen version with sand tyres...LOL

On 10/27/2017 at 7:51 AM, magdfarid said:

LOL, and it gets worse in my case! I'm the only one who owns a FZ07 in my country! I mean it literally!

Welcome to Yemen 😛

I understand camel jumping is a big sport in Yemen. You could set two world records. One for longest camel jump and the second record for the first person to do it on an FZ-07! Go ahead, make yourself famous.

Beemer

Small irrevelant, but interesting fact. Australia has more wild camels than any other country in the world. They were used to transport goods before cars ( and roads) in the outback dry areas and went feral. Huge numbers roaming around. The middle eastern countries come and buy them from us... Maybe we should swap them for oil...

We also had the longest camel race in the world for a while.

• 1 month later...

Archived