Cruizin

• Premium Member

Cool feature, I finally added my location.  Just saw this.  lol

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Fellows, 

Just a suggestion.....

If I was to use map to connect with other riders, I don't really care if they all ride MT/FZ-07's.

I understand you are also involved in two other Yamaha forums?

Yamaha FZ-10 Forum
Yamaha FJ-09 Forum

If that's correct....

Maybe a good idea to link maps of those riders, just give them different pin colors based on what they ride.

(even in my mind it sounds bit odd and hard to do, but I think it would get people connected and show many more riders in close proximity to where everyone lives) 

What you say...?

Thx,

New Guy

8 hours ago, HunterStew said:

Hey Fellows, 

Just a suggestion.....

If I was to use map to connect with other riders, I don't really care if they all ride MT/FZ-07's.

I understand you are also involved in two other Yamaha forums?

Yamaha FZ-10 Forum
Yamaha FJ-09 Forum

If that's correct....

Maybe a good idea to link maps of those riders, just give them different pin colors based on what they ride.

(even in my mind it sounds bit odd and hard to do, but I think it would get people connected and show many more riders in close proximity to where everyone lives) 

What you say...?

Thx,

New Guy

I agree! Im saving up to convert those other forums to this software too, as the map does not work with their current forum software platforms. About a $2000 cost all said and done. 

Sounds expensive, buy if you ever get a chance to link them together, will be quite interesting to see how riders connect.

(maybe its just me, but I haven't seen another motorcycle enthusiast forum with that capability)

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Bump! Place your marker on the member map, find more people to ride with! 

I'm also bumping this. I know there are more people from this part of Europe using this forum. Why so shy? Place a marker.

Area 51 is not on the list, and I work at Skunkworks as a russion spy for the chinese in n korea

^^ That should get major hits from Condor ;)

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Global Moderator
5 minutes ago, r1limited said:

Area 51 is not on the list, and I work at Skunkworks as a russion spy for the chinese in n korea

^^ That should get major hits from Condor ;)

Been nice knowing you, @r1limited.  Say hi to the guys in the black helicopter when they get you ;)

• 2 months later...
Lunchbox87km

Same here I put my pin when I joined.  Is there anyone else that's near Austin besides @bigturbomax and @red_ak_ranger

Archived