The MT-07 Forum

New Owner in the Willamette Valley

mlc31

Hello everyone. Just picked up my 07 today. This will be my first Yamaha since a 1992 FZR600 I used to race in WERA and AMA in the Mid-Atlantic region. I actually traded my Ducati Multistrada in on it. Just wanted to try a smaller bike for a while and something with less maintenance cost. I'm usually not one to buy the extended warranty but they offered an extra 48mos. for $750 with the Y.E.S. plan. A 5 year warranty was too much to pass up.

I had read all of the reviews and watched some youtube videos so I kind of knew what to expect but I was really surprised at how much pick up it had and how well it handled. I'll pretty much be using it as a commuter but with some weekend trips to the coast or the mountains. Really looking forward to the improved MPG as well. Glad to be here. Will post pics tomorrow. 

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome mlc31! Congratulations and we're glad you're here too! Looking forward to those pics.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Hi @mlc31, great to have you on board. Yes, although we all own the same bike, we never get fed up with looking at pictures. Post them and we'll like'm.

• Global Moderator

Nice ! Happy congratulations @mlc31. Love the white! looking at your email address, you should cal your bike Walter... Walter White, get it? 

btw, don't forget to vote ;)

Archived