The MT-07 Forum

New owner, new member, returning rider from Detroit area

rmdet

• Premium Member

Hello, 

I recently started looking online at current motorcycle models after about 20yrs without one.... I believe it started 2 months ago with researching a bike that caught my eye - a lightly used BMW F800GT. While reading articles and comparisons I drifted instead to the FZ6, then to the FZ1, then to the FZ-09.

Google searches on the FZ-09 came back with a few posts from this forum, where I caught on to the FZ-07. After lots of reading here, it seemed pretty clear that the FZ-07 was likely going to be the one for me to really consider as a purchase next spring.  

So, I went to a local dealer today just to see one in person (check out the fit, feel, etc). Less than 3 hours later they were handing me my new keys! Very happy!! Ended up with white. Still all stock, so you know what it looks like. Will post some pics when I either go somewhere interesting, or add/change something.

THANKS ALL!! The enthusiasm here definitely added to the excitement and my ultimate buying decision.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome to the fold rmdet! Funny how that happens, you have been assimilated, resistance is futile!  :D

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived