The MT-07 Forum

M4 video sound bite

scordiaboy515

scordiaboy515
I just got mine in the mail today!!! Putting it on today!!
     Forgot to comment on the pop on decel......virtually none, what little bit it does.....sound great to me! 

my turn

Db killer in or out ? Also for everyone else with new mufflers videos or it never happened  8-) .

Db killer in or out ? Also for everyone else with new mufflers videos or it never happened  8-) .
Oh, it most certainly did happen.  ;)

Life is good on 2 wheels!

Any videos on how to remove the muffler?
Do you mean unbolt the stock exhaust? Or do you mean cut the muffler off the stock exhaust?  

I posted a video from SportbikeTrackGear.com in another thread about the M4 install, albeit for an FZ-09.  Very similar.  I suggest anyone not familiar with uninstalling the stock exhaust or installing an aftermarket exhaust watch it.  There's some good tips to be had.  

Also, Akrapovic has very good instructions on how to unbolt the stock system here included in their installation instructions PDF.  

That pdf answer my question thank you,just wondering how hard was to remove stock exaust.

Not hard at all to get stock exhaust off. I had mine off within 10 minutes.

Check out the Dobeck Performance M4 stage 1 kit with EJK fuel solution.
We have great pricing for this package deal and your bike is optimally tuned for the set up.

d5c39f57-59c4-41a4-b04f-036c853f2a64_zpse3f79d78.jpg

Check out the Dobeck Performance M4 stage 1 kit with EJK fuel solution. We have great pricing for this package deal and your bike is optimally tuned for the set up.
I'll 2nd this...  I plan on adding the EJK in the very near future.  

Archived