The MT-07 Forum

M4 video sound bite

scordiaboy515

Yeah that sounds great. Good balance between the short and long exhausts as well. Seems to keep that clean rear look. You have any pics from behind the bike you can add to your pic thread?

Yeah that sounds great. Good balance between the short and long exhausts as well. Seems to keep that clean rear look. You have any pics from behind the bike you can add to your pic thread?
Took a pic at the back of the pipe, it's on the M4 pics thread 

I like that a lot .. it sounds good, low growl, not obnoxious, looks great and the price is reasonable. Nice!
Just like to give a shout out to a fellow Jersey boy.......I was born and raised in Summit 

I like that a lot .. it sounds good, low growl, not obnoxious, looks great and the price is reasonable. Nice!
Just like to give a shout out to a fellow Jersey boy.......I was born and raised in Summit
I'm nearby, worked in New Providence NJ for 6 years,  know the area well.  I'm in Essex county, near route 3, if you know where Tick Tock diner is, just 6 blocks away.

Did you have to re-map and did you remove the cat? I think I see the o2 sensor?
There is no cat on this system, o2 sensor is on the other side of the mid pipe and no re-mapping. Runs great in my opinion....I can't feel any dead or lean spots all through the rev range.  Weight savings is about 9 lbs, made one other mod....cut the flange off the bottom of the snorkel(goes down into the air filter about 2 inches or so). :) 

The M4 slip-on for the FZ-09 has a removable dB killer. Does this one? If so, is this with or without it? Love that sound. M4 just jumped to the top of my list.

Life is good on 2 wheels!

The M4 slip-on for the FZ-09 has a removable dB killer. Does this one? If so, is this with or without it? Love that sound. M4 just jumped to the top of my list.
Don't think so.....I love the way it sounds just the way it is 
........correction, it does have a db killer/baffle

That sounds a lot like my Delkevic on my Ninja. I think it's perfect
Where did you buy yours from?
     Ordered it right from M4......$461.00 with shipping 

just to be clear as it can be lost in translation or interpretation, you have not reflashed your ecu or added a fuel controller with this?

just to be clear as it can be lost in translation or interpretation, you have not reflashed your ecu or added a fuel controller with this?
........you  are correct, my bike runs flawlessly  
........something to keep in mind,  with the M4 system....if you take out the db killer, install a DNA/K&N air filter and remove the snorkel you will need a FC.  So, with all the extra expense and aggravation you will maybe net another 2 hp

Any chance we can get a fly by video?
        would be hard to do in the area I live.....too much law enforcement and I do not have a go-pro :| 

Archived