The MT-07 Forum

WOOOHOO ! Canadians Unite !

Guru

• Global Moderator

No. go away! This is our sand box ! Oh wait, you are.. ehm... welcome Master of your Domain  applause-038.gif

I go to Vancouver alot and am a Canucks fan. Does that count?
Don't listen to those Easterners, of course it matters. You're now an honorary citizen of Vancouver. Canucks rule!

• 2 weeks later...

Now we just need to form regional chapters--Guru, I'm assuming you're heading up the Ontario one? (or perhaps Quebec, you mention riding in the Ottawa area a few times in your posts). I'll take northern Alberta...

Oh great...now they will think they actually own Hockey still...crap shoulda put my gear on before i said that....WHO THREW THAT

:):P:)

• Global Moderator
Now we just need to form regional chapters--Guru, I'm assuming you're heading up the Ontario one? (or perhaps Quebec, you mention riding in the Ottawa area a few times in your posts). I'll take northern Alberta...
lol, it would be pretty lonely if we had regional Canadian chapters. Only one Canadian for every 10 Americans. 
And Quebec, I don't know. I'm not even sure if it's technically Canada, you?  :P

And Quebec, I don't know. I'm not even sure if it's technically Canada, you?  :P
I'll take the QC chapter!

(and.... I think I read somewhere we are not to talk about politics on this forum? Just sayin')

I'll take the QC chapter! 
(and.... I think I read somewhere we are not to talk about politics on this forum? Just sayin')

Ho men! Don't start on this slippery road without knobbies.  lol :P I think we're only 2 here from Qc. Let the FZ-07 unite us all North America. lol 

past bikes: WR250X, KLR650, V-Strom 1000, DR650, FZ-6, SV650S, Seca II, GS400S, Seca 750, YZ80.

CanadianCastle.jpg

past bikes: WR250X, KLR650, V-Strom 1000, DR650, FZ-6, SV650S, Seca II, GS400S, Seca 750, YZ80.

C'est vrai!
I just returned from a trip to Quebec, it is beautiful!
Went to Mont Tremblant and also visited Saint-Donat. That boulangerie, yum!!

There's 2 boulangeries in this area. La vagabonde at Val-David is a must too. Great food and motorcycling is the way to go. :D

• Global Moderator

Great tip, thank you. I am definitely going to visit them. They even have a website:  link

You should post it here !

Great idea Guru. Always interesting to know good places to eat while on road trip.

There's 2 boulangeries in this area. La vagabonde at Val-David is a must too. Great food and motorcycling is the way to go. :D
Well, now we have another reason (if we needed one) to re-visit.

lol, it would be pretty lonely if we had regional Canadian chapters. Only one Canadian for every 10 Americans. 
Heh, not biting on that one... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived