The MT-07 Forum

Coolest Motorcycle Ever

bornagainbiker

For me the coolest motorcycle ever has to be my first, that gateway bike to motorcycle addiction. Hey if it weren't for a Triumph Tiger Cub 50yrs ago I wouldn't be typing this reply.

image.jpeg

ABS =  Audible Blinker System. The horn beebs every time I use the blinker

Possibly the Cagiva Raptor and SuperRaptor. Design by one of the great motorcycle designers and use of the shape of the Suzuki motors to good visual effect and still be reliable, great power ( Italian tuning and mods), great braking ( Brembos), superb handling ( Ducati/Cagiva designed frame and top quality suspension).

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=cagiva+raptor&tbm=isch&source=iu&pf=m&ictx=1&fir=bEKDHBc_YbeY1M%3A%2CgTI_2CWfVoHM9M%2C_&usg=__6pSo_ZGfDH_3UdJg4tQdiF4xy7w%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJ_Z7b9uvWAhXBvbwKHchTC5oQ9QEIKjAA&biw=2560&bih=1329#imgrc=nlK39-gMkitSgM:

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

My son had a baby Monster (600) and disliked everything that had to do with riding. He liked the looks and the sound, but that was all. I have not ridden the big Monsters, but I reckon my pace on the MT07 is much greater than on an eqv. Monster 800.

Archived