The MT-07 Forum

M4 installation completed

scordiaboy515

Very pleased with this system.  Sounds great, motor is more responsive and snappy, even feels like it has more torque all the way thru.  Only other mod I did was cut off the flange on the bottom of the snorkel............the only thing I would do different would be to stay about a 1/4 inch away from the welds to make my cut,  if you get to close to the welds on the box there will be some weld between the 2 head pipes holding them together.  It was a little tricky splitting them apart, the wall thickness of the head pipes is pretty thin and you can damage the end of the pipes.OOXtfuk.jpg

which one is the M4? Is it it the small green handled thingy....or is it the big yellow handled cutter?

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

which one is the M4? Is it it the small green handled thingy....or is it the big yellow handled cutter?
(((((((((((((((((((( >:D))))))))))))))))))))))....get over yourself dude 

I think it's the yellow handled thingamabobber

Sorry... I posted this vid of an FZ-09 install in your other thread. Seem more appropriate here. I'll post it here and go remove the other one. Again, this is for an FZ-09 but it's a pretty similar install from what I can tell.  

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQNGCwLN9oA]

Life is good on 2 wheels!

Archived