The MT-07 Forum

2018 XSR700 available in Canada & USA !!!

Guru

Definitely a sick set up. The headlight though, and especially the tail light, looks like something out of fisher price. There's also no way that gauge is even remotely useful. From what I can tell everything that matters is the same as the FZ. Is there really $1600 worth of aluminum on there? Still would've been a tough decision if the US had it. 

• Global Moderator

I'd love to have one, but I don't see the $2000 price difference in aesthetics. Although it does have ABS. So in Canada the price difference would be $1500.

If I were in the market for a new one, I would definitely get one of these. But I will probably not trade my trusty FZ07 that basically does everything the XSR does.

I honestly believe that if the XSR-700 came out first in 2014, and the FZ-07 came out now, everyone would get excited for the fZ-07 and the futuristic looks.

It's the T-7 that I want.  A true do it all bike. Highway, dirt, country roads, urban. Take it to dinner, or fishing in the mountains. 

Cmon, Yamaha. Quit screwin around and bring us the T-7.  I'll help you sell a ton of these

060717top-i.jpg

Archived