Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
botticelli

Husky 701

botticelli

Husky 701 suoermoto

Man do I want to hoon on one after watching this:

Anyone have some saddle time?

~Pete

tavisb

Nice. I'd like to have one of those but a little too expensive for me.

Beemer

I would probably like it too much and get myself hurt getting real stupid on it. I used to have an old XL 500 that I rode like a dodo and did wreck eventually but not my fault. Some drunk kid in a parking lot turned in his muscle car, punched it and came right at me in my lane, closing the gap between us real fast. Forget that! I want one, too!

• Like 1

Cruizin

That Husky is a sweet bike, I'm pretty fond of the dual sport version too. 

• Like 1

r1limited

Husky has always been the over looked work horse.  Its history is rich a filled with Championships.  I would love to buy another just might someday.

Zephyr

Husky is putting out some nice bikes.  If they were well represented here then I would have given them more thought prior to the FZ07.  The "lust-worthy" part of that video is the suspension for me.  The bike's suspension looks perfect.  I'm sure that the rider tailored it to his preference, but if it was factory suspension that was simply tweaked, then I'm a bit envious.

gregjet

I assume that it will have White power suspension same as the KTM owner ( they own WP as well). If it is a good as Sally's 690 Duke it will be exemplary.