The MT-07 Forum

I am the happy new owner of a 2016 FZ07

laurent

Hi everyone,
My name is Laurent, originally from Belgium I moved to sunny Miami about 7 years ago.
I owned a lot of dirt bikes, 2 stroke and 4 stroke, and scooters (150cc and 250cc) but i never bought a street bike.
This is my first one (not counting the 50cc i had as a teenager).
I got it used with only 1800 miles and in like new condition, extremely clean.
Color is all black and there is a few mods that I like on it.

I still have to register it but I already put 150 miles on it in 3 days, I could not resist to ride it.
Very smooth, powerful, fun and easy to manoeuver. I like it.
This forum seems fantastic, I am sure that I will find a lot of very useful info and tips here.
Laurent  :)

20170830_112610.jpg?dl=0
20170830_112610.jpg

20170830_112457.jpg

I guess the tire diapers are for scuff marks :)

Congrats the bike is loads of fun, even in its untuned, twitchy suspension and ergo disaster ;)

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Welcome and congrats! Miami, huh?! You should ride down to Key West on your bike (after Irma of course) and check out the scenery if you haven't already. 

Beemer

• Premium Member
Welcome and congrats! Miami, huh?! You should ride down to Key West on your bike (after Irma of course) and check out the scenery if you haven't already. 
I dunno, I'm thinking that during Irma would be a ride he'd not soon forget. :D 

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Back in the day no silly little hurricane would stop us from riding, why we road naked, in the hurrican standing on our head on a wheely up a hill and spit in the eye of that storm laughing the whole time.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

I dunno, I'm thinking that during Irma would be a ride he'd not soon forget. :D
Ha, IKR, you think like I do! My moms aid asked me yesterday what I planned on doing for Irma and I said I thought it would be a good time to go down to Bahia Beach and fly my kite. Seriously, if I could find a place to stand before the wind became too strong AND without getting hit with any debris I would like to stand in the wind on the shore to feel what it's like and watch the waves. I've only seen people do it on TV and I want to experience it myself. I don't want to be one of those people you see on you tube getting hit by a huge wave and getting washed out to sea.  ;) 

Beemer

Archived