Sign in to follow this  
Guest montana07

Akrapovic Carbon vs. Stock Sound Comparison

missourifz07
What do you think Montana? This is what I preordered but I'm sorta wondering now.....I am sure I could live with it though ; )

azfz
I'm not sure I like the sound of the carbon. Guess I'll be searching around for a ti akra

Guest montana07
I think it sounds great, at this point the only other option I would consider is the Graves, but I'm planning on sticking with the Carbon. I suggested it in the Dobeck stage 1 thread, of course no idea how it sounds yet, but I expect it will offer the best hp/torque increases and weight reduction.

azfz
I think it sounds great, at this point the only other option I would consider is the Graves, but I'm planning on sticking with the Carbon. I suggested it in the Dobeck stage 1 thread, of course no idea how it sounds yet, but I expect it will offer the best hp/torque increases and weight reduction.

It seems like comparing that sound clip of the carbon to sound clips of the ti on youtube, the ti sounds much deeper and louder. The carbon sound clip kind of makes it sound like a 2 stroke.

pgeldz
I'm not sure I like the sound of the carbon. Guess I'll be searching around for a ti akra
^ this... 
- Paulie

mjh937
Whew, I prefer the stock sound. I just saved myself $1,000 :).

mericc
Sounds horrible, thank gahh im passing this up lol

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

aeisan
Sounds horrible, thank gahh im passing this up lol
I know a video clip rarely does the actual sound justice, but I have to agree here ha.  

Life is good on 2 wheels!

tuninghq
When I tried to get you guys a sound test of the Akra Ti, it seemed impossible. No video sounded the same as when your standing next to the bike. I am looking forward to hearing it in person. Now they just need to hurry up and ship them to the USA!
  • Like 1

d5c39f57-59c4-41a4-b04f-036c853f2a64_zpse3f79d78.jpg