The MT-07 Forum

"Don't you think it's time you registered?"

shinyribs

I think the last time I got that message it said I'd visited 57 threads....yep, it was time to register! So, hello. :)

I picked up a new, leftover 2016 about a week ago after my dealer searched around and finally found me a blue and silver one. I refused any other color lol.

I was dead set on buying an 09, but was sorely disappointed after testing one out. I blew off the 07, figuring it was too small for me (6'2"-220lbs), but decided to go back a couple days later and give one a try. Boy, am I glad I did! I feel in love with the engine before I got all the way through the gearbox the first time. Happily paid the man and brought her home.

Nice collection of information y'all got here. Looking forward to digging through all the suspension info, and likely asking way too many questions.

I've been riding, wrenching,fabricating and crashing bikes on and off road for over 20 years. I've owned many different types of bikes, but nothing has ever made me smile like this bike does. Absolutely brilliant motorcycle...other than that rear shock :D

See y'all around the forum....

• Premium Member

Well, welcome officially!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us!

This forum is gonna go into overdrive when we switch to the new software and server in a week! MAke sure you used a real email address, as we will all be resetting our passwords via an email link when we make the switch!

Welcome, always good to come out of the dark and into the light.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• 2 weeks later...

Archived