The MT-07 Forum

Just pick up a new 2016 FZ! Just joined officially!

rhoderunner

Welcome and congrats! Your name should be Mysterio, ha! Tell us something. Is this your first bike? Tell us your thoughts on the FZ-07. Likes, dislikes, ordering any aftermarket parts? Liking the black!

Beemer

• Premium Member

@rhoderunner talks too much. :D

Welcome to the cult fans of FZ-07 family.

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Global Moderator
Full_Size_Render.jpg

Welcome doood 

Welcome and congrats! Your name should be Mysterio, ha! Tell us something. Is this your first bike? Tell us your thoughts on the FZ-07. Likes, dislikes, ordering any aftermarket parts? Liking the black!
Mysterio is only a nane to be used for the Doctor.... good episode

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Congrats and welcome, same bike as mine good choice.

Just dont listen to them other fellers and fellerettes here

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Ha! Good point. Well I got my first mini bike at 8 but then all chappies and mopeds. Then about 7 years ago i got my "official" license and bought a 1980 Honda Twinstar CM 200T. Loved that bike. Road it for about 3 years. In May of this year picked up a KTM Duke 390. Rode that for about 1000 miles then it was stolen. Luckily, I was able to find a discounted FZ07 so decided to get the bike I always wanted. The issue is I live in a city so i figured I would stick with smaller bikes....but then FZ07 is a perfect for the city as well as weekend rides through the twisties! 
I have a small wind protector coming (not really much of a wind blocker but improves the looks and helps a little. An USB port and hopefully soon a tidy tail. 

My thoughts are this bike is perfect but I haven't opened her up too much as I am trying to adhere as much as possible to the RPM limit during break-in. 

I will say the seat is rough but Ive been off a bike for about a month so just need to build up better resistance or get a new seat. 

Ha! Good point. Well I got my first mini bike at 8 but then all chappies and mopeds. Then about 7 years ago i got my "official" license and bought a 1980 Honda Twinstar CM 200T. Loved that bike. Road it for about 3 years. In May of this year picked up a KTM Duke 390. Rode that for about 1000 miles then it was stolen. Luckily, I was able to find a discounted FZ07 so decided to get the bike I always wanted. The issue is I live in a city so i figured I would stick with smaller bikes....but then FZ07 is a perfect for the city as well as weekend rides through the twisties! 
I have a small wind protector coming (not really much of a wind blocker but improves the looks and helps a little. An USB port and hopefully soon a tidy tail. 

My thoughts are this bike is perfect but I haven't opened her up too much as I am trying to adhere as much as possible to the RPM limit during break-in. 

I will say the seat is rough but Ive been off a bike for about a month so just need to build up better resistance or get a new seat. 

Put a link to the windscreen when you get it. Too bad about the Duke, hopefully karma will find them and they will wreck on it but we can only hope, ha! ;) 

Beemer

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived