The MT-07 Forum

New FZ Hawaii edition

1sttimeryder

1sttimeryder

ALOHA!

Hey everyone just bought an FZ-07 today. I take delivery of the bike Monday. Can't wait to get on the road, kinda scared cause these Hawaii drivers are garbage. Tourist don't care at all. Oh and I'm sure you can tell by the name but this is also my first bike.

I road my brother in laws bike about 8 years ago and got into a pretty bad accident. So I haven't been on a bike since. Now that I have one it's going to be an adventure, I hope.

I will post pics once I get the bike. Thanks for having me on the forum!!

• Premium Member

Welcome
Hopefully you've taken the MSF course already. Use empty parking lots for practice before you hit the streets.
Shiny side up!

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forums and keep an eye out for that mossy green junk that grows in the shade of mountain roads!

Everything went braap.

Welcome and congrats but most of all ... pics or it didn't happen.  ;) Put up some pics asap, show us that mean mutha!

Beemer

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:56 PM, 1sttimeryder said:

ALOHA!

Hey everyone just bought an FZ-07 today. I take delivery of the bike Monday. Can't wait to get on the road, kinda scared cause these Hawaii drivers are garbage. Tourist don't care at all. Oh and I'm sure you can tell by the name but this is also my first bike.

I road my brother in laws bike about 8 years ago and got into a pretty bad accident. So I haven't been on a bike since. Now that I have one it's going to be an adventure, I hope.

I will post pics once I get the bike. Thanks for having me on the forum!!

Howzit!  Welcome to the 2wheel ohana.  What island are you on?  I'm on Oahu and just got my FZ back in May...got only 1,200 miles on her now.  I've got some decent mods already, so let me know if you want to check it out before you buy stuff.  Hit me up if you wanna ride some time too!

Archived