The MT-07 Forum

Graves System is now available

onewheel

• Global Moderator

They cheated on the weight reduction too by taking off the passenger pegs and the rear brake reservoir. I guess you won't be needing the back brake after all.

Muffler is too big for the 07, spending big money on any system to gain 2 1/2 - 5 hp is kinda futile to me. These bikes are not race bikes.......a nice exhaust note and some weight savings is all I'm after :|

• Premium Member
Hp gains looks higher than any other system I've seen. It's always nice to get more hp when spending so much.
[span]   Are we certain these gains are with just the exhaust, or with a PowerCommander 5 and custom tune? 
I ask because even before my bike went to DynoJet for final certification of the PCV, there was a map available on the PowerCommander site with a Graves exhaust.

And, not for nothing, but this is the first full side shot of a bike I've seen with the Graves fender eliminator...I like it!

I went with the Ermax undertail w/integrated tail tidy, but after seeing this I dunno, I like the Graves FE a lot (but you do loose the license plate light).

- Paulie

[/span]

only an idiot would spent $1100 on a exhaust.
So, how big of an "idiot" am I for spending nearly 3 grand for a full titanium system for my Aprilia Tuono?  (rofl) 

only an idiot would spent $1100 on a exhaust.
So, how big of an "idiot" am I for spending nearly 3 grand for a full titanium system for my Aprilia Tuono?  (rofl) 

If you got the $$ and that's what you want, it's your business.  That's an uncalled for comment. 

And he has been warned.

If you got the $$ and that's what you want, it's your business.  That's an uncalled for comment.

If you think spending $1200 on an exhaust is a lot of money you better not get into serious mountain biking haha. I've got easily three times that in upgrades across two bikes.

Maybe I'm the idiot... I could have had three new exhausts already! :P

Life is good on 2 wheels!

sorry for saying an idiot, but find something better to do with your money.

None of us have told you how to spend your money or what to do with it, why are you so self righteous that you believe you can tell people what to do with their money that they earned?

• Global Moderator

Take it easy guys. All is good. I'm sure people in central Africa would consider buying a new FZ-07 out of this world. But that's not the point. If you've earned the money and you can spare it, you can do whatever you want with it. That's how it works. Some pay prostitutes, others gamble. I think buying an exhaust is relatively innocent.
Let's consider the money discussion closed.

Schiit im in the wrong business im going to paint oil filter a carbon look so they can look cool and say they will give you 1 hp gain and last up to 15k miles. im only going to charge you $159.95

any orders today will get a 15% discount?

yes im just teasing im not look for trouble

Archived