The MT-07 Forum

Bike Cover

fathertime92

fathertime92

Just wondering which ones people who store their bikes outside use to protect their bike from the elements? I have a cheap walmart one the previous owner gave me and its starting to rip. Looking for something durable and waterproof. Thanks!

Maybe not what you're looking for but for anyone wanting to cover their bikes, Walmart does have some cheap, durable tarps of good size (blue color with eyelets) you can put over the bike and hold it down with bungee cords. If I see a cover specifically for our bike I'll let you know. GL!

Edited: Just found several on same site so the price range varies, seems well made and thought out, has positive reviews and the prices don't look too awfully bad either. Oh, and 3, 5 and 10 yr. warranties on them.  :o
http://www.coveranything.com/motorcycle-covers/?kw=Yamaha%20FZ&ss=yamaha&img=yamaha&desc=motorcycle-make-yamaha&lp=semi&fit=Yamaha%20FZ&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Bing-Covers-USA-Search-Motorcycle&utm_term=%252Byamaha%20%252Bfz%20%252Bcovers&utm_content=Motorcycle-Mid-Model%253A%20Covers%20%257C%20Yamaha_FZ&find=2015-yamaha-fz-07-499949

Beemer

• Premium Member

Preposterous name but a great cover....
https://fortnine.ca/en/nelson-rigg-falcon-defender-2000-cover?gclid=CjwKEAjw8vnMBRDg2ff6wpS66RQSJAApvwYSdUcpI152TKxnrioXh0fUfuArqW6Rjm6-natgNct3ThoCcyfw_wcB

I believe I bought a size large and it fits perfectly and is water proof. I dont store outdoors but if I did, being the anal retentive type that I am, Id tarp it  as well as the cover. 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

fathertime92

Thanks for the responses! I'm definitely going to store it indoor in the winter. Was just looking to protect from the sun and rain. But will for sure look at your recommendations.

glockpointer

I use the best one cycle gear offers on my Voyager, very thick, very form fitting, less than 100$, lasted 2 yrs and going

• Premium Member

I store my baby outdoors all year so she needs the best cover I can get. Probably overkill for indoors only but it's a great cover.

his face seems pulled and tense
like he's riding on a motorbike in the strongest winds

Archived