The MT-07 Forum

XSR700 New Owner

xsrider

Hi All, 

Currently based abroad for work, thus able to get my hands on the XSR700. Bought the XSR last Nov and must say it is a great bike! Extremely flickable and fun to ride with. I ride mostly mountain roads and twisties. 

I do hope someday the XSR700 will be available for our US market!

See you guys around! Thanks!

XSRider

topazsparrow

This is a CRAZY request, but it's easy enough to do if you're feeling helpful.

I'm 99% certain the gauge clusters between the FZ and XSR are cross compatible. Do you think you would be able to meet up with a local FZ owner and try swapping clusters for the greater good?

XSR clusters are 250 dollars or so and would open up a lot of options for FZ owners who want an aesthetic change on their bikes.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and nice ride! I see by your avatar you have the anniversary edition, really jealous. Post some pictures of that beauty when you get time.

This is a CRAZY request, but it's easy enough to do if you're feeling helpful. 
I'm 99% certain the gauge clusters between the FZ and XSR are cross compatible. Do you think you would be able to meet up with a local FZ owner and try swapping clusters for the greater good?

XSR clusters are 250 dollars or so and would open up a lot of options for FZ owners who want an aesthetic change on their bikes.
I second this endeavour. 

Archived