The MT-07 Forum

The Yamaha T7 is being announced sometime soon

The T7 is a definite bad-ass and if I had trails that I could wonder off onto I would consider getting one but I don't so a 700 Tracer would be the smart choice. If Yamaha could keep the weight down I would love to see a 1000cc, Tracer. I know they make the Tracer 900 but I would rather have a big, thumping twin, thank you! Suzuki has the 1000 V-Strom so why not?

Beemer

• Global Moderator
3 hours ago, Beemer said:

The T7 is a definite bad-ass and if I had trails that I could wonder off onto I would consider getting one but I don't so a 700 Tracer would be the smart choice. If Yamaha could keep the weight down I would love to see a 1000cc, Tracer. I know they make the Tracer 900 but I would rather have a big, thumping twin, thank you! Suzuki has the 1000 V-Strom so why not?

You could always get a Tenere if you want a big Yamaha twin.  

I am in the same boat as you regarding trails.  They have closed all the nearby parks and forests to motorized vehicles so it is a long trip to get anywhere that I could go off road. 

13 minutes ago, mjh937 said:

You could always get a Tenere if you want a big Yamaha twin.  

I am in the same boat as you regarding trails.  They have closed all the nearby parks and forests to motorized vehicles so it is a long trip to get anywhere that I could go off road. 

Nah, too heavy for my taste. 

Beemer

Would love to see the barndoor-aero panels come as a Rally dressup kit for those who need that style. I think this bike would look tough with a standard enduro style headlight. DR's have nice looking headlight cowls. 

Archived