Sign in to follow this  
atwater

Nitron parts

atwater
Anybody know where to find parts for a nitron shock? I picked a used r3 shock off the forum here but it came missing one of the spacers for the eyelet. Nitron customer service has been a joke, almost a month of emails and phone calls with no reply. Honestly I don't think I would purchase a nitron product again because of this but that's another thing all together. Anybody know a way to purchase one or if you have a lathe willing to make me one? Poor shock is paper weight as it sits now.

image.jpg

image.jpgu

blackout
Have you tried the contact below?

Mike sent me a softer spring for my R3 shock free of charge. This was last summer.

Mike Meister
Nitron Racing Shocks USA
PO Box 15715
Covington, KY 41015
1-801-663-7436

pattonme
I have a lathe, just need the dimensions if ^^^ doesn't work out for you. I have a NTR1 on the shelf but it's for a FZ09 and aside from the bolt hole size, I'm not 100% certain they are identical across most of the product line. I would except they are though.

atwater
Have you tried the contact below? 
Mike sent me a softer spring for my R3 shock free of charge. This was last summer.

Mike Meister
Nitron Racing Shocks USA
PO Box 15715
Covington, KY 41015
1-801-663-7436

Thanks but that's the phone number I've been trying, and leaving voicemails. I must have bad timing or they are out of the office a lot! I'll keep on it I suppose.

Pattonme- shoot me a pm if your up for the task, I can send you the dimensions. Would be convenient if the fz09 stuff was the same.

norcal616
most of EU companies are on "vacation" at this year till like the 21st...

pattonme
reach out to norwest suspension.com he's a dealer and just might have the parts in a bin.
Otherwise send me the dimensions and I'll run some off for you.