The MT-07 Forum

N.C. Newbie Here!

noah

Hey everyone, long time lurker so I figured I'd toss up a post in here. Picked up my FZ a few months back and loving it so far. Not my first bike, but my first new bike! Looking forward to getting more great info and help from what seems to be a great bunch of people! 

2017 FZ-07 (red ABS)
- Full Yoshi
- Power Commander
- Intergrated tail and flush mount fronts from TST
- Fender Eliminator
- Shogun Sliders
- Puig windscreen
- eBay shorties 
- R6 throttle tube

probably forgetting something but that's ok :) 

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Welcome! What brand radiator guard is that?

Evotech, I had this feeling I was missing something haha and that was it.

Very nice man! Welcome to the club. Im in Raleigh, NC here.

Awesome man, I'm in Wake Forest! I've seen a few either 7s or 9s fly by but haven't seen any of them long enough to talk. Hit me up sometime, it would be awesome to have another one to cruise with.

Very nice man! Welcome to the club. Im in Raleigh, NC here.
Awesome man, I'm in Wake Forest! I've seen a few either 7s or 9s fly by but haven't seen any of them long enough to talk. Hit me up sometime, it would be awesome to have another one to cruise with.

Nice man. I was riding near Wake Forest on Sunday but I dont think I've seen your bike yet.

Yea definately man, it would be awesome to get together. Im in West Raleigh near junction of 440 and 40.

Nice man. I was riding near Wake Forest on Sunday but I dont think I've seen your bike yet.

Yea definately man, it would be awesome to get together. Im in West Raleigh near junction of 440 and 40.

Yeah let's set that up, I was going through the Carolina thread, there were quite a few. We should try and get some more, I'll shoot you a PM

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Welcome and congrats! So what are your impressions of the bike so far? Stay frosty!

So far I'm enjoying it, torquey little gal. There's some things they could've done better but aren't there always those things.

Welcome and congrats! So what are your impressions of the bike so far? Stay frosty!
So far I'm enjoying it, torquey little gal. There's some things they could've done better but aren't there always those things.
Agreed. When you get a bargain bike with an awesome engine you can't complain too much. 

Beemer

Archived