The MT-07 Forum

How many have tried this and got ticket?

djxn40

I'm in Oklahoma too. I've got flushmounts on the rear and have never been stopped. So I'd say you're just fine. Unless, of course, you give them a reason to pull you over.

20151115_084529.jpg

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Sorry, serves you right. No pitty here

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Premium Member

Ive considered this as I kinda like the cleaner look and perhaps with the added benefit, however unlikely, of avoiding those bastard photo radar sob's.

After deeper consideration I concluded I'd rather not have the ensuing headache of being pulled over by a bored copper (bless their hearts) who then proceeds to waste my time over this particular plate mount, who then proceeds to test the db level of my exhaust with some crappy device that's never been calibrated properly, which will undoubtedly end up with said bored copper (bless their hearts) deciding to write up a nice little ticket for one or both or more issues they may deem unsavoury and perhaps even present some additional BS "promise to appear" of some sort with all requested, nay, required changes to be completed to my precious baby by whatever date dictated on said citation, in turn wasting even more of my precious time.
I just aint gonna risk my very rare free time for riding adventures. No sir, aint gonna.

Furthermore, Dr.Beef Sharmachan would not appreciate one iota reverting back to his stock exhaust, he'd never forgive me, nor would I.

And that's all I have to say about that. ;)

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

my plate in is the same location... not a problem unless I give em a reason to divert they attention to me...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

I'll give my .02 since this is how i pay the bills. Most plates that are tucked up under the fender are a huge PITA to read. They aren't easy to read anyway with small font even displayed properly. I can't say I've ever seen one like that with a plate light though so I'm sure it would be easier at night. If I can read it fairly quick, I could care less. If I have to study it for any length of time and still cant get a proper return on my computer, then it's getting pulled. I never write any tickets for it since my only concern is making sure it's a proper plate and it isn't stolen. I can't speak for the rest of em tho!

Ive considered this as I kinda like the cleaner look and perhaps with the added benefit, however unlikely, of avoiding those bastard photo radar sob's.  
After deeper consideration I concluded I'd rather not have the ensuing headache of being pulled over by a bored copper (bless their hearts) who then proceeds to waste my time over this particular plate mount, who then proceeds to test the db level of my exhaust with some crappy device that's never been calibrated properly, which will undoubtedly end up with said bored copper (bless their hearts) deciding to write up a nice little ticket for one or both or more issues they may deem unsavoury and perhaps even present some additional BS "promise to appear" of some sort with all requested, nay, required changes to be completed to my precious baby by whatever date dictated on said citation, in turn wasting even more of my precious time.
I just aint gonna risk my very rare free time for riding adventures. No sir, aint gonna.

Furthermore, Dr.Beef Sharmachan would not appreciate one iota reverting back to his stock exhaust, he'd never forgive me, nor would I.

And that's all I have to say about that. ;)
Are there classes you have to take to make a person a safer person and primarily to line their pockets. (bless their hearts) 

Beemer

Archived