Sign in to follow this  
motorazr

FIVE RFX1 Replica Attack Gloves for $77.77

motorazr
I'm not a huge fan of MotorcycleCloseOuts.com because of limited free shipping, return shipping is on you, AND they deduct $10 from any returned item. Best to be sure of what you're ordering then. They DO have a few really good deals though.  After a lot of looking around for a serious glove (not a full-on racing glove), I bought the FIVE RFX1 Replica Attack Gloves when they were $99.99.  Now, these gloves are sale priced at only $77.77 and they still have all colors and all sizes available.
I usually wear a size XL glove, and this XL fits me just fine. It's an awesome glove that I'm very happy with, especially at the sale price.  Intended to retail at around $200, Amazon currently sells these gloves for $186.25.  Under $80 is a steal in my opinion for this level of quality, comfort, and protection.
The Cortech Impulse RR glove at $130 is similar though with fewer features and less comfort at a higher price.
French company FIVE makes motorcycle gloves and that's ALL they do so they're serious about their products.
image.php?id=554865

I was tortured by the Japanese during the war, Jack. Not a pretty story. Strange thing is they make such bloody good cameras.