Sign in to follow this  
youngbummie

Hello from California Desert.

youngbummie
Hello~ came upon this thread and decided I'd be a part of it since I own an FZ-07 myself~
About myself... I am currently working down here in southern California Desert near Palm Springs. Originally from the Bay and plan on moving back up next spring!

About my Lexie... As you can tell, my FZ-07's name is Lexie. She's a 2015. I bought her a little less than a year ago. Love riding around the southern Cali with her.

Although I love riding sportbikes, my work injuries made it a bit painful to be in that sportbike riding position if I rode more than couple hours so decided to get the good ole Lexie for her looks, riding position, and TORQUE!!!

IMG_20170130_131103_SM.jpg

DSCF0597.jpg

free photo hosting

IMG_20170127_154907.jpg

img images

• Like 3

i28
Welcome from the LA area!

Duke
Welcome to the forums! Great choice in color. My personal favorite color scheme =)

Also be careful about setting your helmet on your seat! A strong gust of wind could knock it over like it did to my old helmet. Hang it off the handlebar or something more secure.

youngbummie
Welcome to the forums! Great choice in color. My personal favorite color scheme =) 
Also be careful about setting your helmet on your seat! A strong gust of wind could knock it over like it did to my old helmet. Hang it off the handlebar or something more secure.
Haha yeah I learned that lesson real quick. Bought a helmet lock for my handlebar so been hanging off my helmet on my handlebars lately. Sound of your helmet dropping just makes your heart sink lol 

Beemer
Welcome and congrats!