Sign in to follow this  
Duke

FortNine - How Ride a Motorcycle in the City

He was just, to me, a rather annoying presenter. Not the worst by far (CycleCruza, anyone?) but not someone I could stand listning to over time. However, we all differ. Heck, there are even people who think Seinfeld is funny :D

He was just, to me, a rather annoying presenter. Not the worst by far (CycleCruza, anyone?) but not someone I could stand listning to over time. However, we all differ. Heck, there are even people who think Seinfeld is funny :D
Yep CycleCruza grates on my ears. It's like he's trying too hard to be hip/cool/hooligan sounding.  IMO FortNine is better than average... the production value on his videos is better than most and I find his reviews to be balanced.
Seinfeld is NOT funny.

On 8/9/2017 at 2:12 PM, faffi said:

You had to at least like some of the scenes in the show or were you referring to Jerry himself. I loved this scene.

I can understand people trying to stunt etc. And in the process of learning, things will invariably go wrong. Fun to watch, of course, but fully normal. What I cannot comprehend is people riding for the first time sans any gear, not even a helmet. Or doing stunts with no protective gear. People die from road rash that gets infected. So if you plan to take risks, why not dress accordingly?

4 hours ago, Beemer said:

You had to at least like some of the scenes in the show or were you referring to Jerry himself. I loved this scene.

I referred to Jerry in person. Costanza is gold in that scene 😁

On 8/9/2017 at 3:12 PM, faffi said:

I found Ryan a bit annoying too, when I first started watching his reviews etc, but over time he has grown on me as a presenter, and I have always found his vids informative and well made.  Jerry Seinfeld himself, not that funny, but the show was great.