The MT-07 Forum

Front end shaking

aruba1

So next time you coming out of a turn at around 105 mph and the front end is shaking, please be sure to check your tire pressure to rule out it's a zero PSI. Posting for a friend that was on a closed road. And with racing gear of course. 

• Premium Member
So next time you coming out of a turn at around 105 mph and the front end is shaking, please be sure to check your tire pressure to rule out it's a zero PSI. Posting for a friend that was on a closed road. And with racing gear of course. 

Did he check pressures before going on track??

Craig Mapstone
Upstate New York

No, unfortunately I did not. She rides a lot better and I haven't noticed any shaking. I don't really know why I didn't check the air pressure on the tires but it's a lesson learned. But I love this bike, its very nimble, looks great for a naked bike and its decently fast. I was going to fix it in order to sell and upgrade to a CBR 600 or 1000 and now I just want to keep it. I've been FZ'd.

[div]Did the front end shake before or after the six Heinies?[/div]
LOL, before. I don't drink and drive or ride ;-)
When I was in my teens one of my friends parents had 200 acres of classified forest (lucky me) with trails all through it, even a creek crossing and sometimes several of us would camp out there, party and ride our dirt bikes a little buzzed. Not so much that it caused any wrecks, just caused tons of fun. You could say we were responsible hellions.  P-)  

Beemer

• Premium Member
LOL, before. I don't drink and drive or ride ;-)
When I was in my teens one of my friends parents had 200 acres of classified forest (lucky me) with trails all through it, even a creek crossing and sometimes several of us would camp out there, party and ride our dirt bikes a little buzzed. Not so much that it caused any wrecks, just caused tons of fun. You could say we were responsible hellions.  P-)
I bet you run with scissors too... you rebel you! :D 

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Ya know why a guy has to shake after he is dont widdling?

It cant go SNIFF

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Archived