The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Forum Banner contest!

Cruizin

FZ07.org needs a new banner. We are moving to a new forum format and will need a new banner.

So, we are having a contest! Rules are simple. Graphic artists, Photoshop pro's or budding "want to be's" can submit their works of art below in this thread.

I will personally pick the winner.

Winner will get a free premium membership for life on the forum. And when the new forum format is released, you will be pleased when you see what premium gets you!

Leave your mark on FZ07.org

GO!

Also, the banner design should be neutral in color. While the standard theme will be traditional with white background, users will be able to change the color of the forum to suit their desires.

Exciting times for FZ07.org!!

When you can. We are trying to do the forum switcheroo in next couple of weeks but we will use a temp banner if needed until we get the "right one". I like the current banner but it just won't fit with the new blue /white design. But then again, people will be adjusting forum color to fit their moods

I think there needs to be a few questions answered for those who are intent on making these.

What pixel dimensions are you looking for, or at least max dimensions.

And what type of title/subtitles are you requiring? "the international fz07/mt07 forums"?

Or are you basically giving people freedom to experiment with words and whatever?

Great questions! The wording should be The FZ-07 Forum. I'd also like to keep the round fz07.org logo, but use different colors than black please.

Dimensions/pixels? I don't know yet but will know within a week And then we can adjust.

Thanks!!

Archived