Sign in to follow this  
rhb

Today's Philippine ride

rhb

Today's Ride
Consolacion to Tabuelan Cebu via the Lugo -Tabuelan road. One of my favorite sections of roads in Cebu. I took time to stop and record some pictures of the traffic less conditions, great chicanes, and sweepers.Fun fun fun. Met a German rider from Samar on route with a huge BMW ADV with full cases. we rode together for a few kilometers. He saw me stopped to take pictures and slowed down to ask if I was alright, great biker camaraderie.

IMG_20170731_112452.jpg

IMG_20170731_112926.jpg

IMG_20170731_113038.jpg

IMG_20170731_113149.jpg

IMG_20170731_113221.jpg
turn around point
IMG_20170731_115046.jpg

IMG_20170731_120014.jpg
Back home for a beer with a friend
IMG_20170731_132312.jpg

lightshot

• Like 2

Beemer
Looks inviting! I would have a blast riding those roads on something super light & playful. A Grom or Z125 would be excellent for that. I wish Yamaha made a version of it. Any word, anyone, of Yamaha doing that?

rhb
Looks inviting! I would have a blast riding those roads on something super light & playful. A Grom or Z125 would be excellent for that. I wish Yamaha made a version of it. Any word, anyone, of Yamaha doing that?
I think the MT07 is sorta light and playful... There are many kinds of Grom clones here mostly from Thailand and China, as well as Groms. original.
But I see your point having owned several 200cc class bikes here, it can be fun wringing out a 200cc bike at full throttle to it's max, rather than having to exercise throttle management.

rusi_monster.jpg

rusi_grom.jpg

rusi_Rango.jpg

• Like 2