Sign in to follow this  
mrfat17

Ahooga horn for FZ 07?

mrfat17
Hi all,

Does anyone know of an ahooga horn for the FZ 07? I'd love to install a new horn, and it'd be awesome to have an ahooga horn.
  • Like 2

Beemer
That could be fun! If I see a horn like that I'll let you know but personally, (and I could be wrong) I wouldn't be surprised if some youngsters wouldn't know what an ahooga horn is and simply wonder, "WTF WAS THAT?!! O_o ", instead of questioning how they're affecting you. Just food for thought. GL! 

dmoney
From memory its officially called a clackston (could be claxton) horn. Might make the search easier ?

DewMan
From memory its officially called a clackston (could be claxton) horn. Might make the search easier ?
You're looking for a KLAXON Horn. Good luck in your search @mrfat17 . 
  • Like 1

motomeek
Haha, let us know if you find one. AND definitely let us know how it sounds with a video once you install it
  • Like 1

dmoney
You're looking for a KLAXON Horn. Good luck in your search @mrfat17 .

Thats the one. I remembered my yr11 tech graphics teacher rambling about it a good 15 years ago but couldnt remember the name 100% thanks mate
  • Like 1

ShiftHer
Harbor Freight sells one, but not sure about compatibility with FZ. It's not the most ideal shape, I would imagine: https://www.harborfreight.com/110-db-old-fashioned-sound-ooga-air-horn-96291.html
In the reviews for that horn. Haha 
IMG_2064.jpg

lol Well, in that case, you could skip the middle man and just mount a dying duck to your handlebars and give it a squeeze whenever someone pulls out in front of you.
  • Like 2