The MT-07 Forum

SENA 30K?

DewMan

• Premium Member

Anyone waiting for the release of the SENA 30K ? It's overdue at this point.
Is the new mesh network  & 20min charge gets you 5 hours of Bluetooth features, something you've been looking forward to?
 Or do you not need to talk to that many people at once and with charge while in use already a feature is the quick charge function moot?
Opinions regarding the 30K system as a whole? Is it worth the price increase over the 20S? Has anyone pre-ordered them?

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Global Moderator

Its just Sena's answer to the scala packtalk

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I've complained about Sena before, but just recently, the mic port on my girl's Sena stopped working. Switched out the mic, nothing. Its the wires on the main unit, hence the main unit needs replacing which means: No thanks.

Here is my tally. My main unit had speaker port issues from day 1. Bought a spare speaker set, it was busted out of the box. Had to have that replaced (second speakers were fine). My girl's main unit's mic port has failed. That is way too much failure for my liking.

Sena will never get anymore money from me. Will go Scala from now on.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

I am waiting for the 10C Evo, personally. I've never actually paired with anyone, only my camera and my phone (no friends, haha, *sobs*). I've had a really good experience with the SMH10R that I've had for 2+ years. My Sena Prism camera lasted for about 2 years before the started leaking inside it (it might still work, I just don't have any extra batteries to test it out).

• Premium Member

What's the price increase v the 20s going to be? I didn't see it listed.

I mostly use my 20s for my daily (solo) commute so (LARGE) group riding isn't a priority.

I do enjoy using it with my wife when we ride out together. No problems with it and we've had them for a about 1.5 years.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Had many issues with my senas. Still use them. Some of the issues are because of the lack of support by the Aussie distributor.
I will checkout the 30 as the range of the 20 is insufficient.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

Archived