The MT-07 Forum

Fox Bomber Gloves

jbone

Bought these gloves a month ago or so and absolutely love them even tho they are more for MX. I'm super picky on my gloves and have to have good dexterity and unrestricted movement all while being comfy and effective. If you like the feeling of having near-gloveless movement, these should fit the bill. Only downfall is that you cannot use the touch screen on your phone without taking them off.

Nice glove! I've looked at some moto cross gloves to see how they were making theirs but they usually don't offer enough protection for the street but would keep your hands cooler in most cases. These offer a little more protection than the standard dirt glove so thumbs up! My main concern for street is padding and leather on the palms but good ventilation everywhere else. I hate hot, sweaty hands. Maybe my next pair, I just bought a different pair for summer.

Beemer

Great gloves. Been wearing those for years. Velcro wears out eventually though. I've gone through a few pairs of them.

• Premium Member

Nice. Look similar to some AStar gloves I have, except these have grippies on the finger tips!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived